Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2011
Vera Bradley "VERA BAG" Bag in Barcelona. This bag was a Christmas present for my wife. I picked it due to a recommendation about Vera Bradley productions from my granddaughter. I was not disappointed, my wife loves it. It is a large bag (which is what she wanted), and it has all the compartments she needs too.
on December 26, 2012
Barcelona pattern is a discontinued pattern and difficult to find. The bag was shipped very quickly and my daughter loves it! Pristine condition, roomy, inside pockets for organization and deep colors. My daughter loved it!