5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
I purchased this in the Rhythm and Blues print, and I love it! The colors look great with jeans. It's a great size for everyday, and I love the six pockets on the inside to keep my things organized! Finally enough pockets for sunglasses, keys, phone, pens, and lipsticks, leaving room inside for my wallet and iPad!

5.0 out of 5 stars a really useful style., January 21, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
This is my favorite Vera Bradley purse.
I love the six inner pockets and the size of the purse is just right.
More colors and designs would make me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars too small for me but beautiful, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
the bag was too small for me so i had to return it but it was absolutely beautiful and functional

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
My wife and I purchased this for our 22 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it. Quality construction and just the right size and amount of pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a hero, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
What to get my wife for Christmas? She opened it, said it's "beautiful", ooohed and ahhhed over the many pockets and pronounced me her hero. When she opened the smaller package and it had the little Vera Bradley card carrier and billfold in it she gave me that look ..... :-)

If you're stuck and you want a sure thing that will bring smiles and happiness and declarations of your superior stature among men - consider this or a different VB purse. It's amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Villager, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
I love my Mocha Rouge Vera Bradley bag. The product is perfect for traveling and very durable. Recommend to anyone that does a lot of traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tote, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
The pattern and colors on the tote are beautiful. The handles are the perfect length to carry on ones shoulder. I like that there is a small zip front pocket to keep secure a cell phone or keys that's easily accessible. I also like that it has a full zip closure so things stay safe inside. The bottom is flat so its easy to stuff things in the tote. The stitching appears to be flawless. Since I just bought the bag I can't say how long its held up but I hope this bag will last me for quite a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
I bought this beautiful bag for my daughter's birthday present. She really likes it. I like it so well that I would love to have one also. I especially like the pattern and the outside pocket. It is gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Villager in Camellia, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
The item arrived on time and well packaged. It is exactly as it was described and I am very happy with the vendor service and the merchandise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, beautiful print, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Villager (Apparel)
I bought the Vera Bradley Villager tote in Baroque and received SO MANY complements on my bag! It was the perfect size for everyday use, but it also worked really well as a tote when I was a grad student and a teaching assistant. It is very sturdy, has a decent amount of pockets for storage, and it is easy to care for. Just pop it in the wash (after removing the cardboard bottom), lay it flat to dry, and you're good to go! This is a must-own for someone who wants a purse that can also function as a tote bag for school or work. I could even see someone using it as a small diaper bag.

Vera Bradley Villager