Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vera Bradley Weekender (Dogwood)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 20, 2013
I just took this as a carry-on for a 36 hour trip to San Diego and it worked well. I even had extra room to put my work binder when I didn't need it in my other bag.

The inside pockets are perfect for straighteners, curling irons, and other larger items like my kindle.

The side pocket housed my snacks and wet wipes, although there wasn't an incredible amount of room in the pocket after I filled the main compartment.

The back has a slip for a rolling suit case handle along with two quick access pockets for boarding passes, keys, id's, etc...

My only peeve, as it would be with any other Vera Bradley bag, is that it will get dirty very fast throwing it around on shuttle buses, placed on the ground, or checked. Good thing it is machine washable.
on January 18, 2013
Love Vera Bradley. This bag is the perfect size for a weekend away. It gets a little bulky if you pack it to the brim and are forced to carry it around on your shoulder (air travel could be tedious), but it's not bad for a car ride.Has a trolley sleeve that fits over a rolling suitcase handle, which would make it easier to bring on a flight. Fits everything I need, and I always overpack. Arrived earlier than expected, as well, and in perfect condition. Great bag and would recommend to everyone!