5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent labeling space
The Disc label area is full with a very small hub area. This gives full and very large labeling area to use. Full label allows photo coverage with just a very small hub area to be blank.
Published on December 17, 2011 by jarands

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging
Published 8 months ago by Andrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent labeling space, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Verbatim 700 MB 52x 80 Minute White Inkjet Printable Recordable Disc CD-R, 100-Disc Spindle 95251 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger unprintable hub area, September 22, 2012
Steve H (Southern California) - See all my reviews
First off, these discs are very good quality -- Verbatim consistently gets the highest rating for recordable discs, and the price is certainly right. HOWEVER, the product information doesn't specify that the disks have a 40-mm unprintable hub, which is large and does limit the kind of graphics you can use (I had hoped/expected it to be 23 mm like the last batch I ordered). Amazon should clarify that the "95251" disks have the larger unprintable hub, while the "95252" (one digit off!) have the small hub area.

I'll find a use for them, though, don't worry!

5.0 out of 5 stars DJ Music CDs, Photography & Video Data CD's, January 2, 2012
I highly recommend this product. Theses CDs are very reliable for many various uses such as Music and MP3 CD's and Photo and Video Data. We use this product for our DJ company R4R Entertainment, in the Hudson Valley Region and Northern New Jersey areas. Our customers love the reliability that comes with having their precious memories on these CDs. When we create new mixes for our parties we use these CDs to give to our customers as a free prize or giveaway and the music quality sound that comes from this product is AMAZING! The bonus is that we are able to print on them our logo, contact info, type of event or CD remix song information along with our customer's info. They LOVE seeing their name on these CD's.

Thanks for such a wonderful product!

Sincerely,

R4R Entertainment
"The Party Starts HERE"

5.0 out of 5 stars CD blank media, December 19, 2011
Joe E. Partridge Sr. (Mount Juliet, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Order received before the due date. I have been using the blanks with no problems I will re order this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality overall, December 4, 2012
R. Surber (United States) - See all my reviews
I burned 75 of these and did not have a single read error. They work well with my Epson Artisan 835 that prints on them flawlessly. Overall, good cd's at a great price. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD's, December 12, 2012
So far I have burnt 300 and not one defect. Just purchased more and will be sticking with them. The print looks great. I'm very pleased, great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging, March 16, 2014
The CD-R's themselves are great. They give a really professional look to my discs especially with the center hub distinct from the rest of the disc (unlike some discs which extend the printing surface all the way to the center, which I feel looks unprofessional). Unfortunately, despite having a good product, I keep receiving my order in poor packaging. In fact, my most recent order came with one of the disc spindles broken and scattered all its discs all over the box it came in. I ordered two spindles and only one came still in its packaging. Very poorly packaged, I paid for two spindles but can now only use one and MAYBE some of the second - many of the discs suffered scratches while flying around in the box unprotected, causing many to be unusable. I really wish the packaging could become more secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Works, November 29, 2012
Verbatim Discs are high quality. I've used these for years. Probably a couple of thousand by now.
I do custom small quantity (10-25) short production runs and have never had a failure due to manufacture issues.
Prints well with Epson printers

Packaging and shipping excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printable CDs hard to find, November 20, 2012
I order them when I can because they are hard to find and the price was a great one. I have gone to printing the cd rather than a gummed label that can mess up in the car players.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, May 12, 2012
The Verbatim 52x80 Minute White Inkjet Printable Recordable Discs have worked marvelously on my HP C5580
All in One printer. No glitches, and everyone has worked great. I use the discs for reproducing my own piano music and my printer does a great job of printing the pics and details in a professional look.

Thanks for this product and I plan to buy more in the near future.

Ken Weeks