5.0 out of 5 stars Study
I'm on my 3rd 50 pack and none have broken yet. They have benn opened and closed many times.
Published on June 15, 2007 by Marlene M. Norton

1.0 out of 5 stars Good if...
I had bought a 50 pack at a store about a year or so ago. They are great if you buy them locally.

Published on November 25, 2011 by David M. Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Study, June 15, 2007
This review is from: Verbatim Slim CD and DVD Storage Cases - 50 Pack - 5 Assorted Colors 94178 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars I got what I expected, July 22, 2007
Service was quick,Product was intact and in excellent condition. Cases have held up well over 6 months now. This is being written as I am re-ordering more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good if..., November 25, 2011
David M. Ross (Castro Valley, CA) - See all my reviews

Needing more, I thought I'd buy them through Amazon because they are cheaper. It was a false economy. While I had very few broken when bought from the store, buying through the mail is a different store. When I opened the package, about 8 were cracked. Over the past few months I've had them, I've discovered more cracked ones. You have to be very careful with the cracked ones or else the will break and be useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer be ware, June 9, 2011
While this product may seem reasonable in price, I found the construction quality to be poor and easy to break. You must open and close each case very carefully to avoid breaking off the tabs that hold the two case sides together and the case can crack very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great deal!, September 18, 2002
Shippy (Redmond, WA USA) - See all my reviews
These cases are durable and colorful! None of that dull black or transparent stuff. They're made from the company that makes the best CD-Rs, Verbatim. Definitely snag the 100pk of the ValueLife CD-Rs. They're great because they have no logos or typing on the front of the Disc. So, if you want to make labels, there's no risk of anything showing through. Plus, the CDs are of such high quality. I've never had a problem with any of them and I've purchased at least 300 Verbatims by now. If you're looking for the 100pk, I recommended it in addition to this product above. Don't clutter up your CD rack with bulky, brittle, and dull jewel cases. Use these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cracked at hinge upon reciept of most of them, June 24, 2010
The box was packed well and no damage to the box but 1/3 of them have cracked or broken hinge clip. I will notify amazon to get replacements of another brand. Cheap price, cheap quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1/3 of product was broken, October 29, 2011
These are simple plastic cases as pictured. However, when they arrived about 1/3 of the package was broken! Super unhappy about the condition in which these arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible packaging, November 12, 2010
This item arrived in a rather large box, with paper to separate it from a pack of CD's on the same order. This item arrived with 8 cases broken, (16% damage.) 4 on each end were broken. 4 blue and 4 yellow.
These cases are very light weight, and brittle. Large package would be a real hassle to try and return, this is one of those times that you eat your loss, and remind yourself that often low price is synonymous with low quality. With this much breakage, not a good deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, April 2, 2011
I got a DVD burner and needed discs and cases. I thought that the cases were all about the same, but these ones do not snap shut. At first I thought maybey I had put the disc in wrong or that the insert was blocking the tabs, but it turned out they do not line up very well and will not close securely. Maybey it's a problem with the "slim" construction. Next time I will get the standard, full size cases.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay latched, March 26, 2011
So far I have yet to find one of these cases that will latch closed. The previous brand of slim cases I bought are much better.

Rate and Discover Movies