Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Verbatim Slim CD and DVD Storage Cases - 50 Pack - 5 Assorted Colors 94178
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 15, 2007
I'm on my 3rd 50 pack and none have broken yet. They have benn opened and closed many times.
33 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2011
I had bought a 50 pack at a store about a year or so ago. They are great if you buy them locally.

Needing more, I thought I'd buy them through Amazon because they are cheaper. It was a false economy. While I had very few broken when bought from the store, buying through the mail is a different store. When I opened the package, about 8 were cracked. Over the past few months I've had them, I've discovered more cracked ones. You have to be very careful with the cracked ones or else the will break and be useless.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2011
While this product may seem reasonable in price, I found the construction quality to be poor and easy to break. You must open and close each case very carefully to avoid breaking off the tabs that hold the two case sides together and the case can crack very easily.
on July 22, 2007
Service was quick,Product was intact and in excellent condition. Cases have held up well over 6 months now. This is being written as I am re-ordering more.
on October 29, 2011
These are simple plastic cases as pictured. However, when they arrived about 1/3 of the package was broken! Super unhappy about the condition in which these arrived.
on June 24, 2010
The box was packed well and no damage to the box but 1/3 of them have cracked or broken hinge clip. I will notify amazon to get replacements of another brand. Cheap price, cheap quality.
on April 2, 2011
I got a DVD burner and needed discs and cases. I thought that the cases were all about the same, but these ones do not snap shut. At first I thought maybey I had put the disc in wrong or that the insert was blocking the tabs, but it turned out they do not line up very well and will not close securely. Maybey it's a problem with the "slim" construction. Next time I will get the standard, full size cases.
on September 18, 2002
These cases are durable and colorful! None of that dull black or transparent stuff. They're made from the company that makes the best CD-Rs, Verbatim. Definitely snag the 100pk of the ValueLife CD-Rs. They're great because they have no logos or typing on the front of the Disc. So, if you want to make labels, there's no risk of anything showing through. Plus, the CDs are of such high quality. I've never had a problem with any of them and I've purchased at least 300 Verbatims by now. If you're looking for the 100pk, I recommended it in addition to this product above. Don't clutter up your CD rack with bulky, brittle, and dull jewel cases. Use these!
on April 12, 2012
I ordered these disk carriers having used up my supply of similar cases. These new cases break when I open them, so far two out of three. Hinge breaks off. My previous ones look about the same but none broke.
on March 26, 2011
So far I have yet to find one of these cases that will latch closed. The previous brand of slim cases I bought are much better.