Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Verbatim Wireless Slim Keyboard and Mouse, Black 9...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $63.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Verbatim Wireless Slim Keyboard and Mouse, Black 96983
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.01 (41%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2.4Ghz Wireless: Enjoy the latest in reliable hassle free wireless technology
- Media Console: Play, Pause and control your tunes from the Media Console
- Ultra-Slim Design: Thin-profile keyboard and mouse designed to enhance your digital lifestyle. (15.875 x 5.5 x .438)
- Low Profile Keys: Quiet soft touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing
- System Requirements: USB 2.0 (Also compatible with USB 1.1 ports) Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Verbatim Wireless Slim Keyboard and Mouse, Black 96983
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 B005HNHRA6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Model Year||2009||2012||Information not provided||2011|
|Item Weight||1.14 pounds||1.64 pounds||1.44 pounds||0.88 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Save space and avoid cord clutter! Verbatim's Wireless Slim Keyboard Mouse features a space-saving design with low-profile keys that provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing. The sleek piano black finish on this ultra-slim keyboard offers a modern look that fits your workspace. With 2.4GHz wireless communications, there are no annoying delays in what you type versus what you see on screen. Music lovers can enjoy a media console that lets you control your favorite tunes directly from the keyboard. Great for saving space, this keyboard's slim design and wireless mouse help create a pristine desktop.
Design - Ultra slim, this thin-profile keyboard and mouse enhance your digital lifestyle.
2.4 GHz Wireless - Enjoy the latest in reliable hassle-free wireless technology.
Media Console - Play, Pause... control your tunes from the convenient Media Console.
Low Profile Keys - Quiet, soft-touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing.
Slim Receiver - Connect and forget with the slim design of the wireless receiver.
Warranty - One year limited warranty. Verbatim manufactures our products to meet strict quality standards. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer some of the strongest warranties in the industry.
Verbatim provides technology you can trust-we've done so for over 40 years. Our products include an impressive selection of removable storage and computer peripherals, featuring a wide range of highly acclaimed CD, DVD and Blu-ray media products. Verbatim also offers an array of lightning fast desktop and portable hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, stylish, feature-rich mice and keyboards and a broad range of replacement laser toner cartridges. Buy Verbatim and you get innovation, security and reliability-and that means peace of mind.
Tips for Getting Started
Using your new Wireless Slim Keyboard and Mouse is easy:
- 1. Insert (2) AAA batteries into the keyboard and (2) AA batteries into the mouse.
2. Plug receiver into USB port
3. Install software and complete introduction.
What's in the Box
Keyboard, Mouse, Receiver, 2x AA Batteries, 2x AAA Batteries, Software CD, Quick Start Guide
Size: Standard | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
Inside the box is a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse, a USB receiver, batteries for both the mouse and keyboard, and the driver disk.
The keyboard is about 18" wide by 5½" deep by ¾" tall.
After installation, I unplugged my original keyboard, a traditional Microsoft one. I am currently typing on the Verbatim keyboard. I also have a Wacom Intuos4 Medium Pen Tablet and have found no hardware conflicts.
I have some customer images to show how it compares visually next to a traditional keyboard and mouse.
Here's what I like and don't like about the Verbatim Wireless Slim Keyboard:
It has a nice weight to it so it will not slide around on a desk too easily.
The keys are nicely responsive. They are smooth and spaced a little apart making it easier to hit the key you want and not the one next to it. Other keyboards have the keys so large with no gaps so that it is easy to hit multiple keys in one stroke.
It is small, not so much in width but in depth. My traditional keyboard is two inches more in depth.
It takes up less desk space and has no cord to get in the way.Read more ›
1. Small form factor, both the board and mouse are nice and slim
2. very responsive keys, they have a great feel to them and are very easy to get used to.
3. full keyboard !!!!! It's not often run into a good full wireless board with a number pad for a nice price.
4. mouse, very precise and tracks really well.
5. mouse, comfortable in hand (I typically prefer trackballs but this mouse is rather nice).
6. mouse, scroll wheel is click-able to use the mouse to move around faster up and down pages or around images.
1. auto-shutoff doesn't seem to ever occur, not even sure if they do ever shutoff on their own.
2. no manual shutoff switch.... Why wasn't this included so that when you walk away or take these with you you can just shut them off... Instead you have to take the batteries out. it's a pain in the butt.
I've been using this product for some time now and they batteries do seem to last a pretty good long time in the mouse and keyboard. I still ended up installing a switch to cut the power in both products as I like to take them with me to my presentations as the keyboard is very light weight and the mouse works pretty good as well. So the issue of not being able to turn them off when in a bag without a switch is still a big issue for their design, though I do have to say that I've left the mouse on for considerable amounts of time (months) and the batteries were still good.
Still a pretty good product and worth having and if you aren't as stringent as me and don't travel with the board and mouse then the lack of power switches wont be an issue for you.
There are 3 parts (the CD and instructions were not needed on a win7 desktop): USB receiver, keyboard, and mouse to evaluate
The receivers are pretty basic - just a stub that plugs into any usb port and looks like a keyboard/mouse on the system. Since few bios's recognize bluetooth today, we are stuck with USB receivers that mimic a real keyboard and mouse. A true bluetooth wireless system can't be guaranteed to work until the o/s is up and running which limits it to number pads on laptops with builtin BT. Microsoft has a unique feature that when you are not using the mouse for an extended period you can remove the receiver and snap it into the bottom of the mouse which powers off the mouse light to save batteries. The Verbatim has a manul 'connect' button which in most cases is not required. Neither product has had a problem here - they are plug and play out of the box with no need to use any connect function.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I visit my family for 3+ weeks at a time several times in any given year. The desk I use while I'm here has a keyboard shelf with enough room for the relatively compact wired... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rose Hoskins
I've bought 3 of these for my various devices and I love it! Very satisfying feel to the keyboard buttons and the mouse shape, great keyboard layout, great for traveling, and... Read morePublished 28 days ago by David P. Graham
This thing jitters something fierce in Windows 10. Have researched on-line and tried more than a few "solutions", nothing works so far.Published 28 days ago by TruthinAdvertising
I've been using this set for about 3 weeks now, and it is just what I had been looking for for about 2 years. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lorenzo
I actually purchased this keyboard/mouse to be my "travel" set up. I use an Elite Pad as my desktop computer, so thought it would be great to pack up a small... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nt Jones
This was really very good. I didn't get enough time to use it though.Published 3 months ago by Collin Blake
We use this to control the laptop that is hooked up to our television. Works great from over 10 feet away and through the glass in our entertainment center.Published 3 months ago by Will