Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 58 questions
votes
i I am not sure i dont think so its built in my other one was removable this isnt.. but it works great so far...
Apr 1, 2014 by Annette R.
votes
if you actually turn off the power button it restarts the dvd. If you just hit the stop then it will play from where you stopped it but you have to hit play twice.
Jul 17, 2013 by in da woods
votes
I am sure you can probably make some sort of tie, but this is a lap or desk style, you'd have to leave it open as the dvd goes in the bottom part. - hope this helps a little. ML
Nov 8, 2012 by Mary L. Weber
votes
One, that DVD player is. No good. Junk. . but different one which come with wires info.
Mar 4, 2015 by linda hailey
votes
Not sure. These are the options: Headset, AV out & Coaxial
Jun 9, 2014 by MageeRay
votes
Swivels all the way around. In fact, you can turn it around and push the screen down and cover the controls, like a tablet. If you wanted to.
Nov 30, 2014 by rob
votes
This little player has been great. But the battery takes a few hours (around 1 or 2) without being on to charge fully. If you have exhausted the battery you must plug it in and stop using it. Wierd in my opinion. Still a great unit for the price though.
Mar 25, 2013 by Andrea LL
votes
votes
Hi Barb, I'm not sure that I fully understand your question regarding the repeat function. So far I have only played exercise videos on this DVD player. However I am pretty sure that the battery does charge while playing on the plug.
Dec 25, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
What comes in the box? Dec 16, 2014
The DVD player, remote control and adapter/charger cord.
Dec 16, 2014 by Carole L. Martin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers