Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Veridian 01-5521 Two-party Home Blood Pressure Kit With Detached Nurse Stethoscope, Latex Free, Adult
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2012
Product appears good for its intended use. Upon using it several times I found it to meet its design objectives: allow manual measurement of Blood Pressure using the compression cuff and stethoscope.
Caution: I am a Bio-Medical Engineer with a lot of training in Human [Medical] Physiology as well as Cardiovascular & Neuro-Surgery in the laboratory. Hence the use of these BP monitors is very familiar to me. Those using it for the first time might have to have more practice before getting reliable readings.
on April 6, 2014
I purchased these blood pressure cuffs to teach anatomy students how to measure blood pressure. The stethoscopes aren't the best, but they are adequate and you can clearly hear the heartbeat with them, although I haven't used them to in blood pressure applications yet. The cuff is sturdy, and the gauge works great. I am very pleased that I saved $120 on a set of 10 for my classroom over what my science supply house was charging.
on September 26, 2013
This was an item that was for me on the advice of my doctor.My husband had some difficulty using it simply because he just never used one before,so we took the unit to our clinic and once the nurses showed him how to use it,he realized it was easy peasy.
on September 19, 2012
I read the reviews on this product, at first i was asking if i should get. After a awhile i decided i needed it for a CNA class that I was taking.When the package arrived i was a bit skeptical at first, so I decided to test it out on one of my roommates, and to my surprise the stethoscope worked fine and the cuff was durable.
on February 21, 2015
My husband recently had open heart surgery, so monitoring his BP at home has been vital. He loves to listen to his mechanical valve through it as well. Good investment for our prepping lifestyle as well.
on April 8, 2013
Good product delivered fast. Much more accurate than the wrist model we had been using, with more consistant and accuret results. Good instructions and easy to use.
on November 20, 2011
very good for the money. timely delivery.product came complete and it's working well. used 8 times now and it's very reliable. stetoscope very sensitive. good quality for the price. thank you.
on May 11, 2012
This is my first blood pressure kit. With no previous exprience or training, I was unsure of my ability to use it but chose to give it a try after reading many reviews on electoronic kits consistently providing inaccurate reads. Albeit I have nothing to compare this unit to, I am extremely satisifed with it after using the product for 2 months. The kit contains everything you would need and is fairly well made. Stethoscope line does not appear durable but seems adequate for my use: 2-3 times of day. It took me a few initial tries to spot my artery but I got used to it quickly. One piece construction(excl. Stethoscope) made it easy to use by myself. It serves my purpose very well and at a reasonable cost.
on June 8, 2014
I bought this for nursing school. I had a Litmann stethoscope so I didn't care that the stethoscope was crappy, it went right into the trash. I've had the cuff about 3 years now and it still works great.
on September 29, 2014
I bought this for volunteer use, being sure to buy one that was latex free. I am an RN and needed my own BP cuff for working with homeless. While the size is good for average adults and it is calibrated, it has a terrible chemical smell to it!! Also, the material is one that makes it difficult to easily clean/dry in between each use. If this is just for personal, home use, it will work great. If you need something to use on multiple people, you may want to keep looking.