- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$87.07 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.88 (3%)|
The CleanWave Sanitizing Wand is a convenient, all-in-one sanitizing solution for your home or office. It safely eliminates 99.9 percent of germs, viruses, bacteria, allergens, and flea and dust mite eggs from household surfaces and fabrics. Tested by independent third party laboratories in the U.S., CleanWave is proven to eliminate up to 99 percent of MRSA and H1N1 in just 1 second.**
The CleanWave Sanitizing Wand emits UV-C light that has lethal effects on germs and bacteria by destroying the DNA of odor-causing and allergy-inducing microorganisms. This sanitizer virtually eliminates unwanted bacteria, including E. coli, H1N1, MRSA and more.
Unlike sprays and wipes, sanitizing with the CleanWave Wand leaves no liquid or chemical residue, making it ideal for sanitizing furniture, electronics and other surfaces that don't tolerate liquids. For added convenience, a built-in timer allows for precise exposure times, while a safety shut-off guards against unwanted exposure to eyes and skin.
CleanWave Sanitizing Wand, rechargeable battery, AC adapter/battery charger, and instructions.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
It's really amazing how it works, mold on the walls, the bed.
If you hold it level in this position, it will turn back on, and even allow a bit of tilting to hit surfaces that aren't perfectly vertical.
Marketing over hypes the science behind UVC and leads customers to believe in products they shouldn't.
I took one of these with me on a trip to India. It definitely cleaned well enough. I saw what I thought was mold on a bedspread and it disappeared after exposure to the light. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Serena Lucchesi
The battery stopped holding a charge very soon after I started using it. Very disappointed. My experience jives with the many negative reviews of the battery.Published 1 month ago by Diego Sinclair
Although a bit large (not really meant for travel), it is durable, has a large disinfecting area that is clearly marked out on the wand. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Neil Baine
This item was a gift for my germ conscious daughter and her family! She loves this item and uses it all the time. I wqould highly recommend this item.Published 4 months ago by SUE KEENER
Very convenient to carry, charging time can be several months. Every time dining out with children can be scanned with a sterile stick utensils, a few seconds to sterilization,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jiang Jun
Bought it for our daughter who has bad allergies to dust mites among other things: she thinks it helps her.Published 7 months ago by dervishdancer
I never use this. The areas that need it are too large. I would have to be walking around my house with it attached to me like a gun, and would have to use it constantly. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Bonnie Graves