5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, bright, natural feeling light, December 31, 2008
J. B Kraft "lonestargazer" (Palestine, TX United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Verilux Original Natural Spectrum Instant Sun Fluorescent Tube Med Bipin 40W. 48in. 4 pack (Health and Beauty)
We use these bulbs in a fixture in our kitchen. Our kitchen is fairly dark in the winter, but these bulbs really brighten it up with a light that gives one an excellent sense of color (which is quite valuable in cooking), and also helps keep us from suffering too much with seasonal affective disorder.

Their price has gone down considerably since we bought the first ones several years ago, so these are great to keep your house bright and cheery, and last at least as long as ordinary florescent bulbs. Your plants should love them, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, July 14, 2009
D. Jones (Riverdale, NY) - See all my reviews
My friend, with over 200 plants for the past several decades, has used other brands, but finds the Veralux to 'far outshine' them by lasting longer and giving the best light. A bit hard to find, but Amazon came through yet another time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verilux full spectrum lights, July 4, 2009
dolfen "dolfen" (Colorad Springs CO) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for natural sunlike quality lighting these are the lights for you. I use them in my basement and its almost like being outside in the natural daylight. Really great.