5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product
Published on April 30, 2007 by Maria

The charger does not fit the phone. The insert on the charger is slightly larger than the receiver on the phone and will not plug in. The order came in a timely manner, but I cannot use it. I ordered another one from Newegg.
Published on October 6, 2012 by Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, April 30, 2007
Maria (Peabody, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verizon LG VX8300 VX5300 Travel/Home/Wall Battery AC Charger (110-240v) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was a little nervous about ordering a generic phone charger, but since the phone was given to me and I will probably replace it when my new every two comes up, I figured it was worth a shot for this price. It came to me a little less than a week after I ordered it and I connected it to my phone right away to make sure it fit after I read one of the other reviews. I had no problems with the connection though, and it charged my phone with no problems. Like another reviewer mentioned, the cord is shorter than I expected too, but since I charge it on the night stand, a longer cord isn't really necessary for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Verizon LG VX8300 VX5300 Travel/Home/Wall Battery AC Charger (110-240v), October 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a charger at a good price, January 30, 2009
After losing my verizon lg VX8300 charger i looked online for a replacement. i chose this one over others because of its obscenely low price. It was shipped to my house in 2-3 days which made me very happy. Now the charger it self, to me, is not a fantastic charger. but it is great for what your paying for. Pros - it chargers and works fine. Cons- shorter cord then i'm used to, found a couple times it wasn't charging when i woke up. a new charger at my verizon store was $20 i believe, i paid (with shipping)roughly $3 for this one. All in all its worth it, my cons are just small annoyances to me and nothing major. Not bad at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Accurate, May 11, 2012
The charger did not fit one of the phones listed, the LG VX8300. That was the phone for which I needed a charger. It turns out that LG VX8300 and LG VX5300 use the same battery so I charge the battery in the VX5300 and then swap it out with the low battery in the VX8300. It's not the most convenient, but it works.

Verizon LG VX8300 VX5300 Travel/Home/Wall Battery AC Charger (110-240v)

1.0 out of 5 stars Items are not always as they appear., April 14, 2012
This charger looks nice,thus the one star review. However, even though the make and series match what I originally had, it is the wrong charger. It does not fit my phone. I will not be returning it as it will cost me more to ship. Live and learn, right??

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well so far, March 14, 2008
Works fine so far. No complaints at all. It's a bit loose of connection but if you just leave it where it is it works fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your time with this, March 20, 2012
The seller did refund the $2.80, but you might want to know that this charger does not fit VX8300. Also, it is cheaply made, very light and does not look like it would hold up well for long. The company was late in delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, September 21, 2011
Very low price but did not fit my VX8300 phone.Item did not cost enought to send back just trashed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage, August 31, 2011
The only thing I bought was a reminder that I should have spent more than $2.60. The light faded from its eyes after 4 uses. Lesson learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charge at a great price!, February 10, 2008
I would recommend this charger to anyone. I went to buy on at the cell phone store and they wanted 29.99 for it. The charger I ordered was only .02 and it works great! Dont buy it at the retail stores they are a rip off.