Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Yes, it's a no contract phone. $50 per month for unlimited minutes, text and web.
Jan 5, 2014 by J-Man
votes
It's a pay as you go phone. You pay for minutes as needed. I put $15 on when it gets low but you can do more, I just don't use mine much. You will get notified when you get below $5.00. You can pay by using a credit card or by purchasing a prepaid card in a retail store.
Jul 25, 2013 by Staci
votes
Yes it comes with wall charger. Thanks.
3 days ago by BEEHAPPY
votes
No charger is included. Phone and battery only
21 days ago by 2KCELL
votes
Yes, but minutes are not rolled over.
Jan 21, 2015 by Mary M. Melillo
votes
I don't have specific experience with this, but I'm pretty sure the answer is "yes". Even for phones that come with pre-assigned numbers, I'm sure that you could call Verizon Wireless and ask for another number.
Jan 2, 2015 by J-Man
votes
I'm not sure if they roll over unused minutes. I pay $45/month for unlimited minutes and texting.
Jun 5, 2014 by J-Man
votes
You can put it on a plan or use it for prepaid. But the phone itself is kind of a piece of junk!
Feb 3, 2014 by Evie All Things Great
votes
Got this for a friend but use to have one.you should be able to to switch your prepaid account right over to the new phone by calling Verizon unless verizon has changed anything
Jan 7, 2014 by johnny
votes
I would suggest going to the Verizon website and asking customer service.
Dec 20, 2013 by Avid reader
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers