5.0 out of 5 stars Buying again........
Published 12 months ago by Barbara Lee Ridgway

3.0 out of 5 stars Vernal Moisturizer
I probably would have given this product a 4 star review but the pump broke off right away. Terrible packaging. I just pour out a few drops. Feels good on your skin. Good moisturizer but I still use it under my regular moisturizer. I'm not sure it's worth the money actually. Loreal's Olay Regenerest serum is just as good and cheaper.
Published 12 months ago by MrsP

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying again........, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Vernal Anti Aging Moisturizer Cream, All in One with Tetrapeptides & Vitamin C, Best Anti Aging Cream, Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Instant-Lift Solution. Anti Aging Skin Care, Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Net Wt 1.0 oz/ 30 ml (Misc.)
I am 66 and I have used GM Collin for years. There were so many bottles to keep track of what to put on when and it was getting too expensive. Got this on a whim while looking for something else, and thrilled with it! I had to go out of town and wanted something simple for skin routine. Just took this and didn't pay much attention. After a week I got more compliments on my skin than I ever had. Two people said I was beautiful (strangers). I am using more of it because my skin is still dry with just a pea sized drop. Now I want to use it on my chest area. If it changes that, I'll buy a case. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product diminishes the appearance of signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness & uneven skin tone. Recommended!, January 9, 2014
Mark Twain once said? What we eat has a great deal to do with our health and state of mind.

The same holds true with healthy skin. One needs to put good, nourishing food in one's body to have good skin, silky hair, etc.. Bottom line, your overall health relies on the right nutrition, so does the health of your skin!

It is also a real necessity to put the correct moisturizer on your face based on one's age and skin type. As you age, the "usual' kind of moisturizer might not serve. I am in my mid-60's and have used many face creams and moisturizers over the years. I used Creme de la Mer and love it, but can no longer afford it. So, I went on a search for the next best thing - a moisturizer that really does "the job" and doesn't cost a fortune. I finally heard about Vernal Moisturizer for aging skin. My friends who are using this cream/gel think it is wonderful. So, I gave it a try.

Over the years I have learned that at the heart of every formula is the use of active ingredients with proven efficacy. Innovative technology is also necessary to provide a successful result at every level. Now I never look for "miracle creams." Anti Aging - Vernal Moisturizer, with Tetrapeptide & Vitamin C, seems to smooth out wrinkles - of course, since this product is not magic, you will still have wrinkles, but Vernal diminishes them. I have noticed in the three months I have been using Vernal, that my skin's elasticity has improved. The O2 complex, potassium, and B vitamins seem to give my skin a healthy glow. Some of the ingredients include: (zinc, grapefruit seed extract), which do reduce puffiness - I can see this result when I wake up in the morning, cleanse my facial skin and Vernal seems to do the job, as promised in advertisements.

Prescription Retin or mytrixil-A is an active ingredient here which is used to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother. I used Retinol when I used Creme de la Mer and it helps defoliate skin and promote new cell growth.

Vernal is not greasy so it idea for both night and day. No grease marks on your pillow. This rich moisturizer is very gentle and easily absorbed.

So, help your skin fight environmental damage and the effects of aging. Your skin regenerates itself every 28 days, so you will see some immediate results, but long-term results will be evident after a few months of use. My skin feels and looks great. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a good replacement for La Mer...but I did! For me, this is it! Very highly recommended!!
JANA

5.0 out of 5 stars 51 year old complexion is tighter, April 23, 2014
I am in the process of reordering Vernal’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I began using the products on March 7 and notice a significant difference in my 51 year old complexion. My skin feels tighter and wrinkles are diminishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazed, August 26, 2013
Julie Wein (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Im 54 yrs old have dry skin. I was using the la mer for about 6 months and just switched to Vernal. Within 1 week I have seem a softening on the lines around my mouth & between my eyebrows. Not greasy, soaks right in and my skin is soft and smooth as could be. Expensive yes, but it works. The cream is thicker than la mer but doesn't sink into lines. Of course at my age I dont worry too much about zits and it does not clog my pores. I even dab it around the eyes before bed. I highly recommend you try it. A little goes a very long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually Saw Results!!!, September 22, 2013
Very pleased with Vernal. I actually saw positive results that my friends noticed. I definitely noticed a firming effect. At nearly 61 years of age, I don't expect wrinkles to vanish but they do not seem as deep and this product certainly gives you a glow. Followed directions exactly. While it is a pleasant cream I did not experience any acne, although at my age did not expect to

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I'm imagining things, April 24, 2014
BumblB (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
Okay, it's only been a few days but I swear I can already see a difference. I was BORN with scowl marks, and believe it or not, they seem to be less severe already. Love the smell, the feel, the way my face looks. I hate makeup, or perfume, or anything but organic African Shea butter or coconut oil on my body. I use it right after my shower daily.

This stuff is amazing (so far). You don't need much of it. It spreads very easily and evenly. Looking forward to what another couple weeks does. I'll update in another couple weeks.

UPDATE 5/8: My co-workers are now making comments about how amazing my skin looks. They're asking me what I'm doing differently. I use it once a day in the morning and only a tiny pea size and I STILL can't believe how radiant my skin is now. The dry psoriasis patches above my eyebrows are gone, and some chronic scaly areas are also gone...my scowl marks are MINIMAL now!! and without BOTOX!

I'm a believer. Will continue to use this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evens out complexion wonderfully - been complimented for my "glow"!, November 29, 2013
This is the first time that I've spent any money on anti-aging.... anything really. I have tried drugstore ones, but not really because I needed them, more like because I needed cleaning wipes and chose those over plain ones, that sort of thing.

I'm so glad I read the reviews and chose this one. I just turned 30 last month, so I only have some fine lines. I had a lot of skin imperfections, however, such as dark spots and overall uneven blotchiness. Acne isn't normally an issue for me, but a new medication caused me to get a horrible break out that left me with dark marks that I couldn't even cover up without being obvious. After I got rid of the acne, I decided to look for something to get rid of the marks.

After a week and a half, only 2 spots were still standing. I had some mild, fine lines around my eyes and mouth from being a smoker for 10 years, and these are gone now that a month has passed.

I have to say, even if the lines and spots were still there; I would continue to use this product because my skin is no longer blotchy, it's firmer and I have a nice smooth complexion. People have been asking me what I've been doing - they can't put their fingers on it, but they say I have a glow to me and that I look great. That's definitely worth the money, in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 12, 2013
This is the first time I've ordered this product. My husband had purchased a very expensive line of face care products for me about a year ago. After I looked those up online and saw how much he had paid I nearly fainted! So, I was in pursuit of finding a good moisturizer to help with face wrinkles.
I am 62, and this product appears to be doing a good job. I know I can't be rid of wrinkles entirely, but this product seems to iron them out fine enough for me.
I lightly moisten my face just before putting on this lotion. It seems to help seal in the moisture. I have used about one third of it so far, but believe I will re-order.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Skin has NEVER been Better!, September 18, 2013
After reading a magazine's article on mytrixil products and how they take anywhere from 6-12 weeks to make a noticeable difference in your skin, I was skeptical - BOY WAS I WRONG. I decided to buy Vernal and seriously, after 3 days my skin has NEVER looked better. It's bright, pores shrunk and it just looked healthy and glowing. For those complaining that it did nothing for fine lines/wrinkles - Even prescription Retin or mytrixil-A takes about 6 weeks for a noticeable difference and NO topical product will get rid of DEEP lines - that's what Botox is for folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this just once....and you will never use another lotion again., March 13, 2014
I easily have several hundred dollars (or more) of facial moisturizers, pore minimizers, skin firming products...etc, in my bathroom right now. I also see an aesthetician monthly for chemical peels, and have purchased products from their line as well. Some, I like more than others. But I have never, ever fallen in love with a product as I have with this one. It has a texture unlike any other moisturizer. It instantly lifts the skin, it tightens it....but it also gives a glow (not an oily one) that is so natural looking it's almost not believable. I use it every morning after I wash my face. Give it a few minutes to set in, and then makeup goes on flawlessly. If you count on things like makeup primers or base products....and can kiss them all goodbye. This amazing product does it all. And for only $40? Almost too good to believe.