Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 10, 2012
I was a little nervous purchasing this watch but it was so worth it! Its a really good weight, and worth every penny. I love boyfriend watches so its perfect! I thought the rubber strap would look silly but it looks nice. I LOVE IT !!!! thanks so much!
on April 17, 2014
Initial Review:

Wanted a nice summer watch with lots of bling and a decent price....this watch fit the bill. It's a nice over-sized boyfriend watch, very feminine, and the silicone strap didn't look too toyish. I've attached some pictures and I hope the pictures help.
I really would recommend this watch. Honestly, if you wanted a cheap watch that didn't look too chintzy, this is the watch. I don't think this watch should be worn on a regular basis because I feel like the strap could potentially stain easily. It's of a good solid weight, no too light and not too heavy.
review image review image
on December 12, 2014
Love it so far! I've only worn it twice but I love it. Already planning my outfits to wear with it! I have gotten a ton of compliments too :) I bought it for less than 10 bucks I think, honestly of it was more than 20 I wouldn't of gotten it. Cute but don't go over 20 bucks on it y'all!
on February 18, 2015
This watch is stunningly beautiful, sparkles, shines. Outstanding watch for the price. PLUS it even comes with a 5 year warranty!!!! I'm soo in love!!!!
on December 28, 2015
I received the product as described. Excellent quality fabric. I recommend the product to my family and friends. I love..
on August 15, 2014
Very cheap looking. Band is nice. Returned.
on August 14, 2014
Nice watch at a very good price.
on August 25, 2014
Pretty, but too big to me.
on December 7, 2014