5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it
The gold tone looks very nice, let's hope the finish lasts for a long time. It looks more expensive than it really is.
Edit: It's been about 6 months and though my gf doesn't use it on a daily basis, it still looks like new. I'd recommend the brand.
Published 18 months ago by Daniel Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars VERNIER WOMEN'S VNR2364GS ENAMEL LOOK WATCH
This watch has tremendous design factors but I suspect it is made cheaply as it arrived with the Right Hand Side bracelet coupling detached and even if put back in I don't think it would be very secure.
Published 15 months ago by STAN CHUN

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it, June 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty... and pretty big, December 30, 2012
looks pretty, photo closely resembles the actual item. Great for those who like large faced watches, like myself. It's a little heavy though, but looks sturdy

2.0 out of 5 stars VERNIER WOMEN'S VNR2364GS ENAMEL LOOK WATCH, September 6, 2013
The chronograph circlets are there as are the knobs at the sided of the watch so for an imitation it is quite a good job but it is the first watch I have received from Amazon broken.
The box is in good shape and it does not appear to have been knocked or bashed in transit.
Unfortunately I am a bit far away to have it returned.

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely wrong watch, June 28, 2013
I was so excited to receive this watch, it looked beautiful and I couldn't beat the price. I received my watch just a few days after ordering and it was completely opposite of what I expected. The watch's band was rose gold and the trim was white. I tried it on and it was also really big (but I have small wrists). I didn't realize I had ordered it from amazon itself, which I will never do again. I would advice you not to get this! ):

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, September 3, 2013
Like the watch but in reality the colour is a deeper rose than it appears in the photos. The watch does fade with time, which in this case is actually a good thing as the original colour tends to look a little cheap. Great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 6, 2012
So beautiful! This item is so pretty and is in very good quality! Comes with a sturdy box and a 5 year warranty card. Beautiful, Beautiful product.

4.0 out of 5 stars look goo, February 10, 2013
I wonder how I can get additional parts bracelet sinse I have big wrist and I do not close properly. What else is great and nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch, November 27, 2013
good watch but not what I really expected:( lost color too soon :( but looked quite nice when it was yellow :)