Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

VersaCarry ZeroBulk Ambidextrous Inside the Waistband Gun Holster for .40cal/3.5-Inch Barrel
Size: .40 S&W Small "guns w/ 3.5" barrel"Color: BlackChange
Price:$14.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

This VersaCarry "Inside the Waistband" gun holster is a well designed and very effective concealed carry holster. I have concealed carry permit and have been carrying almost every day for roughly 20 years. During this time I have had the opportunity to try a lot of different handgun and holster combinations and know what is going to work, at least for my needs. Here are my observations:

+ Quality; this is a well designed and well made holster
+ Size; this is a very minimalistic design that adds very little additional bulk over the pistol's frame, making it very concealable and reducing "printing" (the term used when the pistol outline can be determined through clothing)
+ Functionality; this works very well, holding the pistol securely while still allowing for a rapid draw when needed
+ Ambidextrous; this is important since I am left-handed and my son is right-handed
+ Optional Trigger Guard; while I choose not to use it on the one for my medium sized Bersa, I do like it on the one for my 1911, so it is nice to have the option

Cons-
- Tiny Instructions; very hard to read with my aging eyes, but not a serious issue since I keep a magnifying glass on hand
- Can Not Holster Pistol When Worn; the pistol must be put in the holster before placing it in your waistband and once drawn, the holster must be removed before the pistol can be reholstered
- Pistol Has Direct Skin Contact; this places the pistol directly against the body

The few minor issues are negligible concerns when compared to the functionality and comfort this holster provides, making this the best "In the Waistband" holster I have found for very deep concealment.

on October 3, 2012
I just purchased it and love it. It's secure and well concealed but you have to take the VC off your belt every time you "un holster" your gun, to put it back in the holster... That can get annoying.
review image review image review image
on October 21, 2013
I have used many different types of cancelled carry devices. This is one of the best that I have ever tried. It is simple, light weight, and nearly invisible. Very, very satisfied with the fit for my Glock 27.
on November 8, 2013
I have bought 4 of these, one for my wife, one for my brother in law, two for myself. This allowed me to truly conceal my Sig P250c. It is very comfortable to use and wear while driving , even in bucket seats. If you have experienced carrying with bucket seats the lower bolster pushes the gun into your side.
on September 16, 2013
Got this for my S&W 40 Shield. great product, adds nearly zero bulk for carrying concealed. comfortable and great price. no printing while wearing just t-shirt and shorts. highly recommend.

on May 21, 2014
I absolutely recommend a purcahse of this holster for the upcoming summer conceal season. While the exposed trigger on one side may be a concern for Glock owners and others, I carry a Glock 27 with the holster and don't worry a bit as it is a great fit, doesn't move once secured on my belt, and I have the piece of mind knowing I will have a smooth draw if the need arises while keeping the weapon firmly in place the whole time it doesn't.
on August 13, 2013
This fits my S&W M&P Shield perfectly. The only issue I have is I wish the trigger guard was more centered over the trigger, but other than that this works perfect. There is no added bulk, which allows me to carry in shorts and a t-shirt with no worry about bulking or printing. The draw takes a bit to get used too, but practice and it will feel like a drawing from a normal leather/kydex holster. Fantastic for the price.
on December 4, 2013
Reading the instructions helps. Yes it is hard the first few times. The trick is to get the gun on it as per instructions and then leave it there in your safe for several days. Works like a charm now, both on and off. Yes, some complain about re-holstering not being easy. The way I look at it, if I am working on re-holstering it, it has already served it's purpose. :)