Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$2.39 - $111.00

on October 25, 2012
I love colognes, but I am very selective. I tend to avoid colognes with powerful scents because I prefer more of a subtle, and summery smell rather than a strong scent that makes a statement when your in a crowd. I actually got this item as a gift, and did not know what to expect. I was aware that Versace is a very well known company and held very high by many, including my father, so I had very high hopes for it. My father worked in the perfume/cologne business his whole life and he informed me that this cologne is made from high quality materials. When I first used it, I did not know what to expect. To my surprise it was very subtle, fresh and clean but it smelled wonderful. It has a very unique smell, kind of fruity but perfect for men. Despite my horrible description of the scent, I can assure you that the smell is amazing. The duration of the cologne is amazing. I can put on two sprays worth in the morning, and it will last throughout he whole day, and on to the next. My girlfriend absolutely adores it when I wear this cologne, and I have received multiple compliments while wearing this cologne. It might be a little on the expensive side, but at the end of the day this product is worth every penny.

Hopefully I helped make your decision easier! Write to me if you have any comments or question, thanks for reading!
on April 5, 2009
I own a whole shelf full of fine cologne, and Versace uses the highest quality ingredients, no question about it. The only complaint I have EVER heard about Versace is the cost (which can be greatly mitigated by shopping online). But trust me guys, you need to break down and open your wallets for this stuff, it lasts for hours upon hours, the smell will make girls melt, and the fact that they use real plant extracts (as opposed to using cheap synthetic ingredients made in a lab), which eliminates the risk of giving a migraine to that cute blonde you're chatting up.
33 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2015
DON'T BUY THIS FROM AMAZON OR ANY OTHER PLACE ONLINE IS FAKE...I GOT MINE FROM AMAZON LLC ABOUT A YEAR AGO ALTHOUGH THE SMELL IS NOT BAD I ALWAYS WAS SUSPICIOUS ABOUT IT...SO I GOT ONE FROM A VERSACE ITALY STORE AND WHAT A DIFFERENT..EVERY LOGO IS DIFFERENT..THE MEDUSA LOGO ON THE AMAZON LOOK SO FAKE. ATTACH ARE SOME PICTURE EMPTY ONE IS FROM AMAZON
review image review image
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
Alright, so I have purchased this a few times. Only the last time did I read the reviews. People saying it's fake, people saying they've YouTube'd videos to tell if it's fake by spraying it on a piece of paper and if it's watery it will drip off, unlike the oily-real-deal. So, I have attached a picture of the results of me spraying it on notebook paper, as you will see it looks very oily, and I sprayed it more than three hours prior to me writing this. I've purchased the same product at Dillard's, and there's zero difference. It's real. It smells awesome, and it will get you complimented a ton. The bad reviews must have some how been robbed by their postmen, or outsmarted by roommates who resold the real bottle and replaced their purchase with a discount store fake. I can't believe a multi billion dollar company such as amazon would put their reputation on the line by selling loads of knock offs. In this case, let the fact that there is an immense amount of good reviews about this product out weigh the bad ones.
review image
on March 20, 2013
I believe it's counterfeit. I can barely smell it when I first spray it and after a few minutes I can't smell it at all. I sprayed it like crazy all over me and nobody noticed it at all. It came packaged like it's new and authentic and the scent is ok but very very very weak and it doesn't last long at all. I could take a bath in this stuff and nobody would even notice that I'm wearing cologne. I thought that selling counterfeit items was illegal. I'm sure the real thing smells great and probably lasts more than an hour but you can barely smell this stuff and it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes.
on January 8, 2014
Coming from someone that has purchased hundreds of items on Amazon and loves the benefits associated with being able to purchase from your home this is not a slander on Amazon but rather the product and seller... This review is to entirely INFORM others that this product is not the real deal. The box is great, the packaging is great … but the product performance/quality is not to that of the original manufacturer. I am not sure if the bottles are emptied and filled with a substitute product and then 'sealed' using a machine that does that, however, this purchase is a major let down.

I'd not buy from this seller under any circumstances and definitely not repurchase this product.
The original is a great scent that my wife loves; a scent she would often recognize when I got home from work.
This scent is gone minutes after I put it on…

I'm going to look for a refund.

Dissatisfied entirely!
on August 4, 2015
Alright, I've read most of the reviews here and the majority of people that bought this cologne in the 6.7oz size have given it good reviews without any complaints. This lead me to believe that this was the genuine bottle (As long as it was sold by Amazon.com). Which is correct and it is a genuine bottle, BUT the cologne is watered down as some people have mentioned. I wouldn't go and play the blame game on Amazon since its really not their fault and the real culprit is Versace themselves. The way I figured it out was because I always buy Versace's Pour Homme cologne as my daily wear, whether it be for outings, classes or sometimes just wear it at home for the great smell :) . However, I always buy the 3.4oz bottle so I thought I'd try the 6.7oz to save a few bucks and take the 3.4oz along with me in my backpack for those days where I would stay 12hrs in college.

As soon as it arrived I checked the bottle's bar code, font, ingredients, you name it. It all checked out....until I wore it for the day. I noticed the smell was faint compared to the 3.4oz and only lasted 4hrs until I couldn't smell it anymore as opposed to the 6hrs I get when I wear the 3.4oz. I also noticed that the amount of cologne being released with every spray was twice as much as the 3.4oz (most likely to compensate for the weaker mixture). The only way I could combat the main issue was to apply the cologne more generously than my usual application. This, of course, would lead to quickly depleting the amount of cologne but I really have no other choice since amazon doesn't allow for returns as I have already opened the box of cologne. At least now I won't regret buying a 6.7oz of this cologne and stick with my trusty 3.4oz from now on.
review image
on December 4, 2014
I used to buy this cologne from the military PX when I was stationed in NC. So I know it was the real thing, folks this one is definitely fake. Not only is the smell and potency of this one weak but also very different. I also confirmed about 3 different things from the box I received to the old original one I kept. Don't waste your money, the real version is worth the money.
on October 27, 2014
Disclaimer: I don't usually write reviews on Amazon, so for me to write a review - the product either has to be amazing or awful.

The Versace cologne I received looked authentic and I was happy at first with the amount of cologne I was getting at such a great price. Unfortunately, it took me a while to realize but the cologne was a fake and the scent barely lasted 10-15 minutes despite even 4 + sprays.

Based on all the positive reviews, it seems like some people do in fact receive the right product and are happy with it (because let's face it, the price on amazon is a steal). However, there are others like me who have been getting fake cologne.

I feel like I've wasted my hard earned money trying to find a great deal. Next time I will just be buying cologne in person at Macy's or wherever.
on May 23, 2013
I didn't. The newer review dates reflect this product as being a fake, fraud or not authentic. Owe how I wish I read the dates. The emblem in the bottle is crooked and poorly replicated, not the same bottle, weak smell etc. if you got money to burn then buy this, take it to a store to compare, then come back and one star this seller. Unfortunate but true. Suggest that if you're a Pour Homme fan, or want to be, go buy it in person. You're not saving anything here. Yes an Eau-du is lighter than straight cologone. But this is no Versace Eau-du