5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Piece
I got this for my anniversary. Wife loves it and although I am not much of a watch fan I really think it looks great. It is a unique look and really pops on the person wearing it.

I disagree with the other reviewer about the side ruining the beauty. I think it makes the piece stand out more prominently which seems to be the style today.

Great brand,...
Published 17 months ago by MapleTime

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fashion addition to my wife's collection.
Overall it is nice absolutely. I am not a fan of the brand but the design is attractive enough for me to place the order and I believe in you get what you pay for.

However, there are two major problems refrain me from giving it a more positive feedback:

Published 17 months ago by GaTech Geek

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fashion addition to my wife's collection., August 21, 2013
This review is from: Versace Women's 93Q80D002 S001 Krios White Enamel and Sunray Dial Patent Leather Watch (Watch)

1. The strap is too long for my wife and she is not a tiny lady. Even tightened it to the last hole, it still seems that we need an extra hole.

2. The design of the side of the watch destroys the look. It looks absolutely beautiful from the front. But I do not get the beaded and saw tooth design on the edges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Piece, September 4, 2013

Great brand, reasonable price, beautiful watch and happy wife. 5 stars here.