5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo
This is a great toy that has been everywhere with my son. From digging out in the snowstorm to a weekend in disney he has not put it down.
Published on February 5, 2011 by Eric Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
We purchased this toy for our daughter for Christmas. Toy never works when you press the buttons. I am very disappointed in the durability of the toy. I would not recommend this toy to anyone!
Published on December 29, 2010 by Leslie Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo, February 5, 2011
This review is from: 2010 Version TMX Elmo X-Treme Sesame Street Fisher Price (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, December 29, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Love, Hate relationship, January 22, 2013
This was a purchase I made 2 yeas ago when my son was one and up until the day it stoped bending over and then stop working all together he would play with it constantly until i he played himself to sleep. It saddens me that even now he tells me to get some batteries for it but i have to explain to him that it no longer works and the sad pout face he gives me.. I cant say that i am totally disappointed because i purchaced it for an excellent price i think i paid between $50-60 for it but thats beside the fact that it no longer works. My son and I both enjoyed it, it was cute and fun. I would def buy again

2.0 out of 5 stars for looks only do not play with, December 17, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this toy for a christmas gift it played for 15 minutes and would not play again. Changed the batteries nothing. do not buy this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elmo is fun!, October 12, 2011
Elmo TMX is just fun and laughter. I can't stop laughing as he goes on. Adult friends loved it too, and my 4yr.o. niece was just astonished at it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept, but poor quaility..., August 17, 2011
Katherine Uber (Oviedo, FL United States) - See all my reviews
We have now purchased and returned the TMX Elmo 3 times! The first time, the batteries that came in the toy exploded and leaked acid everywhere (after having the toy about 2 weeks), the second one we purchased would just periodically stop in the middle of the routine in the bent over position (beginning after just 1 week), and the third one just quit talking/moving completely in less than a months use. We play with our son with this toy (he's just turning 2), so it is not being abused with rough play. So disappointed! It was an fairly expensive toy and we have gotten very little use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xtreme Elmo, April 18, 2011
The batteries wore down really quickly without a lot of use. My kids liked it initially, but got bored with it quickly. Not really worth the price.

Rate and Discover Movies