Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 22, 2013
This was a purchase I made 2 yeas ago when my son was one and up until the day it stoped bending over and then stop working all together he would play with it constantly until i he played himself to sleep. It saddens me that even now he tells me to get some batteries for it but i have to explain to him that it no longer works and the sad pout face he gives me.. I cant say that i am totally disappointed because i purchaced it for an excellent price i think i paid between $50-60 for it but thats beside the fact that it no longer works. My son and I both enjoyed it, it was cute and fun. I would def buy again
on August 17, 2011
We have now purchased and returned the TMX Elmo 3 times! The first time, the batteries that came in the toy exploded and leaked acid everywhere (after having the toy about 2 weeks), the second one we purchased would just periodically stop in the middle of the routine in the bent over position (beginning after just 1 week), and the third one just quit talking/moving completely in less than a months use. We play with our son with this toy (he's just turning 2), so it is not being abused with rough play. So disappointed! It was an fairly expensive toy and we have gotten very little use.
on July 24, 2015
I love it and the coloring book was a nice free extra, however Elmo has matted fur and has a hard time standing back up after laughing. I would also like it if someone could give me advice on how to open the battery cases, cause I'm going to have to change them some time.
on December 29, 2010
We purchased this toy for our daughter for Christmas. Toy never works when you press the buttons. I am very disappointed in the durability of the toy. I would not recommend this toy to anyone!
on February 5, 2011
This is a great toy that has been everywhere with my son. From digging out in the snowstorm to a weekend in disney he has not put it down.
on December 17, 2011
I bought this toy for a christmas gift it played for 15 minutes and would not play again. Changed the batteries nothing. do not buy this product.
on April 18, 2011
The batteries wore down really quickly without a lot of use. My kids liked it initially, but got bored with it quickly. Not really worth the price.
on October 12, 2011
Elmo TMX is just fun and laughter. I can't stop laughing as he goes on. Adult friends loved it too, and my 4yr.o. niece was just astonished at it.
on October 2, 2014
Super cool super fun, my son loves it

See 1 answered question