Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 14, 2015
Did not end up using it as much as I thought I would, but it is very sturdy and very much worth it.
on July 4, 2014
Excellent brightness and coverage of the screen. Clips on the case (or kindle) with a sturdy clip.

Had to replace the battery already (lasted about a year, even though I didn't use the light that often. That sorta stinks, but not a deal breaker).
on March 17, 2014
I returned this purchase for credit, therefore I am unable to rate it. Please check your records for verification. Thank you.
on January 23, 2014
This is the perfect solution for reading a kindle that does not have its own backlight in the dark. It's lightweight so it doesn't weigh down the kindle while you're holding it.
on January 9, 2014
Very easy to use ,compact and adjustable.Provides good amount of light.does not get in the way.love it.recommended by my sister
on December 4, 2013
Excellent light, thought it produces a bit of glare if used in complete darkness. But it's a great tool to have, and good for any book, not just a Kindle.
on October 2, 2013
It works for a time, but if your reading person needs a light for extended periods of time, this won't do it. Can't handle a lot nights of light time.
on September 11, 2013
bought for my husband, he reads all the time.. good investment if your kindle doesn't have back light... the light is sturdy too. he uses it all the time, good buy for me
on June 16, 2013
I am not thrilled with this product. The area of light it projects is so small. The purpose I bought it for was to read in bed late at night. This did not do it for me. I tried to use it a couple of times but gave up and it is now sitting in a drawer somewhere.
on April 21, 2013
I truly love the handy little clip on light. I bought it for my kindle, but it also works with regular books for reading at night, especially if you don't want to disturb your partner or roommate. The batteries are long lasting and easy to change. It uses button batteries and mine came with 1 replacement set.