5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for its size!
I've had several book lights but this one beats them all! Spendy but I thought I'd try it. The thing it, its brighter than all the other popular ones I have tried. I put it up side by side with the most popular bookight that Amazon sells, and this one beats them all, it covers all the way to the bottom of both Kindles I own, the 6" and also the 9" DX. It is super...
Published on December 13, 2010 by Diane in Milwaukie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little light and rechargeable!
Update: March, 2011

I just wanted to add some more info after having owned this light for about 3 months now. I have had to downgrade my rating of it and thought the reasons why might be valuable to some here. I am still pleased with how bright this light is, the design, placement, and the weight are all good. What has become negative to me though is the...
Published on January 14, 2011 by Ravenant211

‹ Previous | 117 18 1927 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars non functional from day one, January 6, 2013
I was disappointed to get this product which was $30 and it will only work while pulled in. I guess the battery was a dude on delivery. Wish I'd read other reviews before ordering and wish I had made sure it worked before tossing the packaging. I can't return this and would if I could.

1.0 out of 5 stars Even the company knows it's crap!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Verso Rechargeable Arc Light for Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard (Graphite) (Accessory)
Bought this for hubby xmas present. The first one would not charge and only lit up when on the charger. Hubby liked the design so much, I exchanged for another. Same issue with the second as with the first. Hubby called Lightwedge and this product isn't even showing up on their website. They said they have discontinued this product because it's defective. I'm glad Amazon makes it so easy to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible product, January 4, 2013
used this light once, after that it would not charge. had to throw it away! would not buy this light again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Light, January 3, 2013
I had to return this item. Light wouldonly work if connected to charger. The battery would NOT take a charge. My wife has the same item and it works fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, December 30, 2012
My wife purchased this light for me as a Christmas gift this year. The light was bright, but the only problem was that it never worked when detached from a power source. The green light, indicating it's fully charged, never appeared. I had the light charging, no kidding, for 16 hours the first time I plugged it in. Even when I detached it after those 16 hours of charging, it didn't work. I hooked it up to my computer thinking that may charge it successfully. It didn't.

I'm really disappointed in this light. If the product actually worked, it would be a very nice, bright light. I heavily advice Kindle users to not buy this product; it's awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, December 28, 2012
I bought this for my Sony PRS-350 reader, but with the interchangeable shoe, it will fit a wide variety of readers. It lights evenly, and being rechargeable, means I don't spend a fortune on special batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Light; Excellent Company!, December 27, 2012
I love this light and have had no problems with it. The charge lasts forever, the light is bright but not blinding, and it lights the entire surface of my Kindle evenly. As you could imagine, I was very upset when my daughter stepped on it and broke the clip. I emailed the company (LightWedge) asking if I could purchase a replacement clip, and they quickly responded that they would send me one for FREE! I highly recommend this light or any other product from LightWedge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disapointment, December 26, 2012
Both my husband, the recipient of this Christmas gift, and I were really disapointed when the light would not charge. After checking the reviews, I realized that many others have had this same problem. I guess what I'm really unhappy about is that, even though I feel sure the return/credit process will be handled properly, there aren't other manufacturers of e-reader lights on Amazon's page.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, December 19, 2012
The lamp did not work at all. After charging up to 30 hours it never fully charged (never green light appeared). It did not work without cable at all, and soon it stopped working at all.
Very disappointing product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, December 14, 2012
I purchased the Verso Rechargeable Arc and the battery would not charge. Sent it back, received a second one.....and.....same problem. I returned it and requested a refund.
I would not recommend this lightwedge to anyone! For the price I expected perfection and was greatly disappointed!

‹ Previous | 117 18 1927 | Next ›