Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2013
I bought this Versus at the same time I bought the silver chain Versace watch. This watch also has the look of a more expensive watch, fits my larger wrist and have swirls on the face of the watch that don't show up in the photo. A great look...
on November 10, 2014
The battery constantly dies. I have to bring it to a jeweler to have it replaced and it not cheap. They charge $12
And I've had to replace it 3 x already. It has now gone again. There is something wrong with the watch if the
Battery has been replaced so many times.
I know it is past the return policy but would love for you to make an exception and replace this watch for another. I do like the watch, I would just like another one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2014
Very nice watch. I can wear it with just about anything.