5.0 out of 5 stars High End Look
I love watches and the Versace name, reasonable price and the look of silver caught my eye. I have a larger wrist and this fits perfectly. I also bought the Versus V Black Dial. Great price for a high quality watch.
Published on January 25, 2013 by Bonita A. Brinamen

Too heavy on the wrist and not bright enough on stainless and did not like
white dial. Returned for full credit.
Published 3 months ago by G-NEE

5.0 out of 5 stars High End Look, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Versus by Versace Women's 3C68400000 Optical Stainless Steel White Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 17, 2014
Diana (Columbus, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
This really is a beautiful watch and very different from what you see other people wear!! Love it and I am glad that I bought it for ME!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... and not bright enough on stainless and did not like white dial, October 31, 2014
Too heavy on the wrist and not bright enough on stainless and did not like
white dial. Returned for full credit.