Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Very Best of GLOW, Vol. 4: Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 22, 2007
I love GLOW, but I think these Best of DVDs may be causing more harm than good if GLOW ever hopes to make a comeback. Here in volume 4, the picture quality looks like it came straight from a vhs. During the first match, it is painfully obvious that a certain portion has been cut because it cuts into a completely different move and in the middle of the commentator's sentence. At least try to make it look smooth and not mid sentence! It's very bizarre. It seems like for the beginning of EVERY skit, they didn't have the first 2 seconds so they just hoped nobody would notice and jumped right in. Instead of getting better, the quality is becoming more poor and the dvd releases are getting more sloppy and shameless. I'm just wondering if anybody is checking these dvd releases before putting them on the shelves! Is there no quality control here? A little more time and a lot more care might help, but I'm starting to think that whoever's in charge just doesn't care, or doesn't know how to care. The result is a poorly produced dvd and a sloppy product that is beginning to turn even the diehard fans off. How about trying to make volume 5 something good, rather than just trying to skate by with another cheap product!
on December 18, 2011
Bonus matches on Volume Four are Tanya vs Roxy, Evangelina vs Sally, and Stinky vs Ninotchka. The eight women Street Fight/Bra and Panties match was probably the most entertaining but watching Big Bad Mama toss Justice around like a rag doll was great in its own way.
on March 14, 2016
Fast shipping, very happy!
on February 5, 2016
Love it thank u
on June 25, 2008
THIS DVD IS AMAZING. FYI... GLOWBOY IS HOLLYWOOD FROM GLOW AND SHE IS UPSET THAT SHE DOESN'T OWN THE RIGHTS TO GLOW SO SHE TRIES TO DAMAGE GLOW BY PUTTING THESE BOGUS REVIEWS OUT THERE. I, AS A FAN KNOW THIS, BECAUSE ALL YOU TUBE USERS KNOW THAT THIS HOLLYWOOD. ITS UNFAIR THAT SHE WOULD SPREAD THESE REVIEWS THAT ARE FALSE, BUT THESE DVD'S ARE REMASTERED AND I LOVE THEM, AND HAVE PURCHASED ALL OF THEM. I HAVEBEEN NOTIFIED BY THE OWNER OF GLOW THAT MY YOU TUBE CLIPS VIOLATED THEIR COPYRIGHT BUT IT WAS OK TO USE THEM IF I PUT THERE WEB ADDRESS IN MY CLIPS. THEY ARE NOT ONLY GOING STRONG, BUT THEY HAVE APPROX 50 REMASTERED DVD'S AND ONLY 4 ARE ON AMAZON. THESE DVD'S ARE SUCH GREAT NOSTALGIA AND ALL FANS OF GLOW ON YOU TUBE LOVE THE DVD'S AND LOVE GLOW. SAD THAT SOMEONE HAS TO STOOP TO SUCH LOWS, WHEN THEY PROBABLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE DVD'S. LOVE YOU GUYS! I HOPE THE NEW REALITY SHOW IN THE WORKS TO "FIND A GLOW GIRL" STARTS SOON. SO FUNNY THAT I PAID FOR THIS AND LOVED IT AND SAW THIS REVIEW. I CHECKED GLOWBOY AND REALIZED ITS HOLLYWOOD, OR JEANNE BAROSSO (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IS HER REAL NAME) AND SHE'S JUST BITTER. THIS ISN'T ONE STAR OR 5 STARS BUT 3 OR 4 STARS. HOWEVER, I BOUGHT SEVERAL FROM THE GORGEOUSLADIESOFWRESTLING.COM WEBSITE AND I LOVE THEM, PLUS THEY AVE A CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/20183 STORE AS WELL, AND I HAVE LOVED THOSE AS WELL. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES. AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING NEW ACTION. GLOW HAD A LIVE PPV SHOW IN 2003, BUT I NEVER SAW IT.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse