5.0 out of 5 stars Seared Into My Klingon Heart
Published 8 months ago by Adam Burkard

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but pricey
Entertaining, but very short for the price. Amusing, but with some inconsistencies in the Trek Universe. Would recommend it to my friends, though.
Published 5 months ago by Joe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Seared Into My Klingon Heart, October 29, 2013
This review is from: A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek (Gallery Books)) (Hardcover)
I was so inspired by this book that I killed all of my enemies in glorious battle immediately after reading it! Admittedly, a tear was brought to my eye when the baby Kahless was given his first D'ktahg and the prophecy was foretold that he would be the one to vanquish Molor and unify the empire. Further in, I was flooded with memories of Khristmases long ago, when my father stuffed my stocking with toys taken from his slain enemies for being an honorable child while my brother was locked in his room with a stocking stuffed with a tribble and a morsel of bread for running away from a fight earlier that year. Ah, to be a young warrior again. !Qa'Pla!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the one star review, October 29, 2013
This is a great little book, mostly a joke item, lots of in jokes. There's an apparent fundamentalist who decided to give it a very poor review, but his or her review does not accurately reflect the content or intentions of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Wonderful Story!, November 7, 2013
This book was fun and wonderfully illustrated! There was nothing Christian about this book and wasn't offensive at all. Every Star Trek fan would get a kick out of the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, November 1, 2013
I am a trekkie and this just makes me love trek more! I got this for me and my young daughter to have some bonding time! The drawings are so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 7, 2013
I'm a Christian and I think this is a cute book. It's fiction and explains some Christmas traditions from a Klingon perspective. The artwork is very well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book for a real fan, November 6, 2013
MarthaTori (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
This is a beautifully done book. I expected it to be cute and bring a smile (or a growl), but really, the pictures are fantastic! Norman Rockwell meets bloodthirst, the expressions on the Klingons are so wonderful. Paul Ruditis is obviously a real fan of the Empire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew Klingon's had Khristmas, December 10, 2013
Perfect gift for Klingon lovers or just Star Trek fans in general! This book is beautifully illustrated with an amusing take on Christmas traditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant family klassic. Kaplah!, December 20, 2013
I won a Star Trek dot com contest and was so pleased to find this gem of a book in the prize packet. This book is appropriate for children and adults of all ages. Very cleverly written and the artwork jovial. Accompanying the story are little quips on each page including "It's a good day for pie!" This is a must have for every Star Trek fan whether you are a Deep Space Niner or a good old fashioned Trekkie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, December 14, 2013
Great book for any Star Trek Fan. Baby Kahless is a hoot. Makes a nice stocking stuffer for that special nerd on your list

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Christmas story for any Star Trek Fan!, December 3, 2013
This book is very cute when it comes to retelling the Christmas Story. This was purchased for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift but i could not wait to give it to him. This will quickly become a new tradition with my family for Christmas Day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek (Gallery Books))
A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek (Gallery Books)) by Paul Ruditis (Hardcover - October 29, 2013)
$16.99 $13.23