|Fits as expected||
Volatile Women's Denver Boot
|Price:||$19.40 - $99.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.25" around
- Round-toe Western boot featuring deep-V entry and elaborately stitched shaft with decorative studs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Let your cowgirl charm chime in with this ultra feminine cowboy boot featuring a distressed appearance, intricate side panel design and low wooden stacked heel. By Very Volatile
• Heel Height - 3 1/4"
• Material - Synthetic
• Toe - Round
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Bakers strives to provide safe and environmentally friendly products. However, materials and products sold, may contain lead known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We love the shading and slight distressing on the faux-leather upper of this classic cowgirl boot; it's got a definite retro feel and yet isn't overdone. The Denver boot from Volatile pairs beautifully with basic black leggings or knee-length floral dresses alike. Tiny silvery stud accents and neat topstitched seaming add subtle bling, while stacked-look heels are tapered for flattery.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003EQ82IE
- Item model number: Denver
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the heel is a little high for cowboy boots, but they are really cute and comfortablePublished 2 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I originally bought the ivory boots from DSW. Those were not going to arrive in time and come to find out we're unavailable anyway! Amazon's price was 25. Read morePublished 2 days ago by ACV
The boots are very nice. Fits as I hoped for, material is very well from what I see so far. Looking forward to seeing if they can handle my bike life! 😊Published 6 days ago by Jannette
Very cute and durable. I wore these for hours at Burning Man and my feet stayed comfortable the whole time. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Mile High Lover
All your boots are beautiful, the best quality, prices that no one can beat, and you shipping is quick, packed perfect, and received right away!! Cannot wait to buy my next pait!! Read morePublished 11 days ago by MARTHA P.
They are wider than I thought around the calf area, and are a little snug on the size but overall cute boots for the pricePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer