4.0 out of 5 stars love these!
These look great with skinny jeans, or with something shorter, pretty comfy, although I prefer to wear little socks with them, there's a seam somewhere that rubs if I don't.
Published on July 31, 2012 by Emily

Published 19 months ago by Frugaleesta

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor craftsmanship of the Very Volatile Women's Clara Bootie, Brown, 7B, January 16, 2013
Frugaleesta (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I received the booties in a timely manner, as with most products I've purchased on Amazon. The size 7 fit perfectly, so they were true to size, however, they were very uncomfortable whether standing or walking. Since there is no platform to offset the heel height my foot arched and sloped forward simultaneously. I knew manmade material was used, but they were poorly made, e.g., improperly glued faux stack heel, shoe wasn't tailored on top; more rounded than contoured. Lastly, looked like someone got careless with a silver marker as random silver dots were all over the shoes, and even lined along the elastic insert of one. Nothing justified me keeping them, so I returned them.

4.0 out of 5 stars love these!, July 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Booties, January 4, 2014
When I saw these booties on the site, I knew my sister would love them. She wore them almost immediately with a pair of jeans and leather jacket. They looked really cute on her feet!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap isn't all good, January 1, 2014
Not true to size and I ordered a half sizer bigger. They are not comfortable at all. The shoe sole is too hard, like wood and not comfortable to walk in they should put a little pad on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars glue on seams, December 8, 2013
These boots a super cute, but there is glue on the seams of both boots which I can not remove. It makes them look a little cheap. Other than that I like these boots, just hope no on looks to closely at them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheaply Made, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Very Volatile Women's Clara Bootie (Apparel)
I bought these boots because the pic looked really good. They are very uncomfortable and I've only worn them one day and the toe of the leather is coming off. I do not recommend these boots. Very cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Volatile Women's Clara Bootie, August 28, 2013
The bootie that I ordered in taupe was exactly what I was hoping for and more. It's VERY comfy, easy to walk in, and slims the leg. It's a pull-on bootie and runs true to size. I ordered a half-size bigger so I could wear thick socks during snowy, WI winters....definitely a must have for Spring and Fall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe lover, January 31, 2013
Love this shoe boot, although not leather is a quality shoe. I purchased at a very good price - I couldn
t pass it up. They did not have in my size or I purchased for my daughter-in-law who says they are extremely comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clara bootie, December 27, 2012
I like these boots but they dont work with everything. Because of the shape, from some angles they look huge. I wear a size 8 -8 1\2 and im glad i got the eight. They are slightly difficult to walk in, but then i dont wear heels every day. They look really cute though when paired with the right pair of pants. And for $27, i would reccomend them.

Very Volatile Women's Clara Bootie