4.0 out of 5 stars too bad
Published on November 28, 2012 by shellybelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots that don't fit :(
Published on October 27, 2012 by Karen Denise Hurley

4.0 out of 5 stars too bad, November 28, 2012
The seller was great -- fast shipping, great boot. The boot looked pretty good. It was a bit off color than I wanted, maybe a bit too shiny. However, I would've kept them and used them had the calf area been wide enough. I measured my calf ahead of time, 14.5", but apparently that's too tight. It went on, it just was uncomfortable. Because of the tightness there the ankle area was baggy. I think the calf area would've eventually stretched out, but I didn't want to risk it, plus with the bagginess of the ankle, I was worried that'd get worse. If you have smaller calves, then get this boot, it is so cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots that don't fit :(, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Very Volatile Women's Wicker Riding Boot (Shoes)
I was so excited when my boots were delivered this morning and even more excited when I opened the box. I ordered the Brown in size 6. I love them they were just what I was looking for! Of course I tried them on instantly, only to my dismay I couldn't get them over my calf. I have kinda of muscular calves, not obscenely muscular, but I guess slightly more than an average person. Maybe if I had bigger feet and needed a bigger size there would have been more room up top. Or maybe if the zipper when all the way up the side instead of stopping 2/3 of way up I could have wiggled them in... I wish because I would love to keep these. Sadly, returning them and continuing my search for perfect riding boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, November 28, 2012
I was so happy when I saw the quality of these boots! The great price is what made it so awesome! I wear them several times a week. They are comfy and they did not hurt when I wore them for the first time. I will say i was nervous when I first put them on because they felt narrow on the feet and ankle ( and I have very slim limbs), but after the second wear they were fine...I guess the leather just needed to be worn ..I will be purchasing again in another color if it's available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Forget it, September 19, 2013
The boot is really nice quality. Too bad its impossible to get it on. It was really quite ridiculous how small the calf portion of this boot is. I'm a perfectly average size 8 woman and this boot wouldn't even go halfway up my leg, much less be able to go over leggings or jeans. Honestly, unless you have twig legs or are 12 years old, don't expect these things to fit you at all. Very disappointed because I really liked this style.

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL, January 16, 2013
This brand runs small. This style runs really small, if you have regual to larger calves dont buy. Im amost 5'2" 120lbs in a size 6 shoe, I couldnt even get me foot in the boot because the calf was soo small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boot!, October 16, 2012
These boots were exactly what I was looking for! I had been wanting a good, flat, riding boot in brown for a while. The color is just as it looks on the computer. They are pretty comofortable but need some insoles added as they are flat in the arch. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. They fit comfortably with a little bit of wiggle room around the calf. I purchased them in my usual size 6 and they fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot, Happy with the look! Does require a little breaking in., November 27, 2012
This is a good boot, very decent quality, it does require a little breaking in, but it got more comfortable after I wore them a few times. They have good support at the ankle, which I was happily surprised by! They really complete an outfit and I wear them with tights.
I will echo what other reviewers have said about them being a bit tight around the calf and I do not have large calves at all, I have intended to wear these with jeans And tights... but I don't fit in these with skinny jeans on, so I only use them with tights.
All in all, I'm very pleased with these though :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, January 8, 2014
The calf is bigger on me than I'd like but most boots are on me. For what I paid (around $80) I feel that was too much for these. I'm pretty sure I've seen boots very similar to these at the mall for $50. They do look nice though and are very comfortable. I'm usually a size 9 1/2 so I would recommend that if you are between sizes, size down. The inside of the boots are lined with a nice cloth material which i like as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, cute style, overpaid for the quality you actually receive, December 5, 2012
I love a great boot and these are super cute. They fit true to size, picture was accurate, but I definitely feel I overpaid for the quality of the boot. For $79 this is far too much. I would have rather paid more at Aldo for real leather boots than what I paid for these. I don't see these enduring very long due the material they are made of.

2.0 out of 5 stars they look great on the site, December 5, 2012
these boots look really good but you have to have chicken legs to wear them. they were super tight on my calves and pulling them on was an exercise. Maybe they need to put some stretch material towards the top so normal people can wear them....... I'm 5'2 and weight 125 i should have problems getting these boots on my legs

Very Volatile Women's Wicker Riding Boot