Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vespa Men's Messenger Bags
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 17, 2011
Not worth the money, I paid more than Amazon/ebags is selling it for ($50) but even still, I'd go with something more sturdy.
The plastic broke on the strap (both where it connects to the bag and the piece that adjusts the strap). The seams have started coming apart also - especially where the strap connects to the bag. If you were only carrying 5lbs or less it may be ok, anything more than that will expedite the deterioration of the bag"
on June 28, 2014
There's a reason why it's so cheap; essentially, there's one main compartment and one slightly padded one for a computer. That's it. If you toss in keys or a pen, good luck finding it.

Still, I would have given it three stars if they just added some Velcro across the front to allow it to close without the snaps. Really not well thought-out.

Lastly, the rubberized name on the front of the flap rubbed off after only about a week of light use. I would not recommend it - even as a gym bag, which is how I use it.
on June 3, 2013
I purchased this bag about 3 years ago. What I found out very early is that it's a good lightweight bag. I'm a Trainer-Athlete and I prefer the messenger style bag to the tradition gym bag. This bag suits me for a light training day when I'm carrying work-out shorts, a shirt, water bottle and punching mitts at most ... I sometimes slip my tablet in there.

But not for heavy duty use. I tried that, first there is not enough pockets, to separate supplements-keys-money etc, second not quite enough room if your gonna start throwing in full size running shoes and sweats in there with other the gear. The way the bag is made makes it feel heavier than when I put the same amount of stuff in my Timbuk2 bag ... A totally different feel. Therefor I would recommend for general lightweight use.
on April 28, 2013
not enough pockets for other things. good for transporting documents but for everyday use terrible. too loose of a main comparment.
on December 18, 2012
the bag was flimsy and ill proportioned
depends on what one is using it for but it would not be appropriate to use in a work setting
on February 24, 2016
Great bag for the price! Did send me the wrong color but for $5 I'm ok with it!
on February 19, 2016
Wow, what a great bag!
on January 8, 2015
FOR THE CLASSIC STYLE. ThankYou Very Much. CiAO!
on March 3, 2013
It looks good haven't used it yet .. Have a 15 inch laptop it fits nicely ..
The price is good and fair good ..

The shape is different that's for sure ..
on October 21, 2015
messanger bag that goes with my vespa