4.0 out of 5 stars Nice !!!!
Take a step back in time and go back to the 80's .... Very Retro modern look ..... if your looking for attention this one will get it .... got it 2 days ago and only had it on my wrist today ... had at least 4 diffrent people comment on it !

seems to be a good quality watch .... but heck it was only $25 .... so as far as im conceren you cant go wrong...
Published 12 months ago by Dan

2.0 out of 5 stars Band was too small
Loved the look of the watch, was very lightweight and very thin, but I'm an average sized guy and it wouldn't fit my wrist. Returned it.
Published 10 months ago by Steven C Grim Jr

2.0 out of 5 stars Band was too small, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Vestal Men's DIG020 Digichord Ultra Thin White and Blue Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice !!!!, January 23, 2014

my only dissapointment and why i didnt give it 5 stars .... the battery was dead .... very frustrating ! cost another $9 to get a new one in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slick, great for the price, September 24, 2014
Great price for this thing while it was on sale; it's thin, slick and a great conversation starter. It does tend to run a little fast, but better than too slow. Also, should have gone for a darker colored wristband. The white rubber tends to pick up dye from darker jeans. Although, I did some bicycle maintenance while wearing it; chain grease came right off when I smudged the band a little.

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks neat but it hasn't worked since I got ..., July 14, 2014
It looks neat but it hasn't worked since I got it. I have not replaced the battery, but I figure if you buy setting new, it should work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, July 14, 2014
Great watch for the price. It's thin and my color of choice. Though I'll admit the face seems to have gotten hazy spots on it but I use it at work so just be conscious of this is you want it to look new for a longer period.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks cheap, May 6, 2014
quality stinks and looks cheap. I wouldn't recommend it at any price. There is nothing else to say. Don't buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars vesstal mens watch, January 26, 2014
I love this watch and for the price of 19.99 even more, as soon as you lower the price of the others vestal men watches various colors at 19.99 I will make a collection of them, in the mean time I will wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity at its best, December 16, 2013
Picked this up on a Lightning Deal and couldn't be happier. It's very light weight, I get a lot of compliments on it and I want another one. Suggest this to anyone that wants something simple and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, November 28, 2013
Dan Stewart (Albany, Georgia) - See all my reviews
Bought watch while it was a lightning deal. I have received the watch and am very glad I bought it. I was surprised at how thin the face/battery part of the watch is.

Is as described. Also packaged very nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Price, August 12, 2014
Simple, elegant, and modern. I love the design of the watch. The incredible thinness of this watch is it's most outstanding feature. Many compliments on it. Buttons and backlight function very well. Fits well and is comfortable. It's a great watch that's hard to beat for the price. No complaints.