Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black/Black|Change

on November 8, 2012
This thing is a beast. Vestal is a quality company, I think it's like rocker or skater gear. I love the blackout look and its solid design. I just got it and people are gawking at it where ever I go. I've been watching this thing and jumped on it when amazon's price fluctuated. Even so, I'd still pick this up at retail because it's such a nice wristwatch. it is big and has some weight to it, make sure you get it fitted so it doesn't slide up and down your wrist. Very pleased with this watch and you will be too. :)
on April 25, 2014
Let me start by saying I'm on my second one.

My first one had very obvious water spots under the glass and the band was broken.

Amazon replaced the watched instantly and I was very thankful. With my second one, which I've had for a few months now, one of the hands on the inside has completely fallen off and relocated in the watch. Hard to visualize, I know, but one of the smaller hands for the timer has just somehow detached and I hardly have worn the watch at all in the past few month or two, so I'm really confused.

Oh well, the watch looks cool and I always get compliments. Just very wary on the quality of these.
on October 16, 2010
This is a stunningly beautiful watch if you like a minimalist watch face and the elegance of a all black watch. In my opinion it is not an everyday watch as scratches and scuffs would really stand out on this one, but for going out this would be my first choice. Everything is a glossy piano black with the exception of the the components in the face which is more of a flat black, the back is stainless steel with black print. It is surprisingly easy to read given the black on black nature of the watch, that may change in a dimly lit room though. It bears the heft that goes along with large well made stainless steel watches. I really like the watch and the only reason I did not give it full stars, I would actually give it a 4.5, was that there is no supporting documentation that comes with the watch. The instructions and warranty information are on the Vestal website which is given to you on a small piece of paper at the base of the watch holder. That means that if you have limited access to the internet or not really computer savvy it may take you a while to figure things out as there is no hint as to what the smaller dials are for. The instructions are for a generic Vestal chronograph watch and not specific to this model. If you want to have the instruction information you have to download it. That being said this is definitely the watch that Darth Vader, and the Men in Black would sport.
on December 3, 2012
If the man in your life likes to be asked about his watch on a daily basis, and possibly even use it to reflect sunlight on something, this is the watch for him. My boyfriend absolutely loves this watch! I was pleased with the shipment speed and the price offerred online.
on September 17, 2013
I ordered this watch for my husband for Father's Day and he LOVES it! He is a "big guy" (6' 2") so this larger style watch fits him perfectly. He wears it all of the time, with casual wear and when dressing up. Upon receipt, the watch was a little small but one phone call to Vestal's Customer Service department and extra links were to us in just a few days!
on August 10, 2011
The color of the watch in the Amazon photo is weird. In person, the watch has an even matte gunmetal tone across the entire watch. The topring in the photo looks brownish. Lighting must be off. The closest thing I can think of is the watch is kind of a pewter color. It's very unique. I've only seen high end Panerai watches and such with the same color and finish. Keep up the good work Vestal.
on May 11, 2012
THIS WATCH IS THE THE BENTLEY OF VESTALS. SLEEK AND COMFORTABLE. I WEAR THIS WATCH EVERYWHERE. I GET NOT ONLY COMPLIMENTS BUT CATCH PEOPLE STARING AT IT ALL THE TIME. BUY THIS WATCH. I LOVE IT.
on December 30, 2015
I get compliments on this watch all the time when I wear it with my suits at work. This is more like a custom jewelry so I wear it ONLY with my brown suits to work and it goes really well with my outfit. Really brings everything together.... Definitely too flashy to wear out to a casual occasion, but I'm glad I bought this watch! I'm very happy with it so far.
on February 3, 2013
Big and Classy is what I would sum up this watch as. Vestal made a good choice by leaving out numbers and letters on the watch face. The quality and craftsmanship make this watch look like it costs thousands!
on January 30, 2013
Just got one of these; wow. This is one sweet watch, unbelievably expressive of minimalism. This company, Vestal, really is good at what they do. I take it they are riffing off of the notion of the musical as beautiful, which is to say they are informed by a musical aesthetic. This is one beautiful timepiece. I wouldn't try using it to tell time in dim lighting as most everyone has noted, but who cares, really. Everything is according to taste, but this rather large but unobtrusive watch strikes me as what Movado was trying to do with its old basic Museum watch without the silly jewel that wrecks the whole presentation. I think this Vestal is a real winner. Put it on, fits like a dream, keeps good enough time (again, who cares, one can look at one's cell phone), exudes a pretty subtle sensibility. It compares favorably to the Invicta Reserve Venom Subaqua in black; both are really nice products. This Vestal probably won't turn every head because it's pretty subdued for a big watch, but I suspect the people who like this in matte black as do I don't want their damned watch being the focus of every conversation. Quintessentially cool. Probably helps to be a reasonably big guy to pull it off properly. But that last is again just a taste thing.