Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vestal Men's ZR3017 ZR-3 Brushed Gunmetal Chronograph Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 9, 2013
Warning: this watch is BIG. You probably want to measure your wrist to see if it is at least 5 centimeters wide before trying to rock this bad boy!

Pros:
-It's BIG. Compliments an athletic build nicely.
-I like the matte black. It's sleek without looking like it's trying too hard.
-The dial window (the glass-like cover over the dial of the watch) has an awesome blue-ish tint when you look at it from the right angle.
-The butterfly clasp makes it quick and easy to put on and take off.
-It's easily dressed up or down, and very easy to match.
-I've gotten many compliments on this watch over the past year and a half that I've worn it.
-No problems with battery life or losing time so far.

Cons:
-Although the grey on black looks sexy, it can be hard to read in poor lighting.
-I work a desk job so the watch band is constantly rubbing on the table as I type. I expected it to show a lot of wear, but it's actually holding up quite well. Maybe this should be a pro for me, but I'll list it as a con since it's not perfect.
-The large size of this watch means that it protrudes out from your wrist more than a normal watch. I have accidentally hit it against something on several occasions, and I cried every time.
on March 28, 2013
This watch looks amazing. Please do not underestimate what 52mm is in diameter. I am 6'2 280 with a muscular build. and this watch swallows my wrist. which I love. it is beautifully made and the picture on amazon does not fully detail just how beautiful this watch is. I have worn it once and turned several heads and got compliments on it from all of my friends who have seen me with it on. I am very tempted to buy this watch in the other colors it comes in.

also, it is gold, but not a cheap or tacky looking gold. great watch.
on August 28, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He LOVES the watch. The size is amazing, nice and big. The face has the coolest blue hue when it is in different lighting. Great weight, great size and overall a killer watch.
on January 15, 2015
Do not buy from AreaTrend! I just received the watch and it has several very visible and deep scratches and large chips in the glass, as well as scratches on the metal. It was obviously worn before and damaged. This was supposed to be brand new. Horrible experience.
review image
on February 10, 2014
I bought mine a few days ago and am very happy with the purchase. I am a collector and it is one of my favorite watches to date and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying a watch. I love large watches so I was pleasantly surprised when I took it out of the box. also the numbers and watch hands are luminescent so it's easy to read in the dark. very happy with the purchase!!
on August 18, 2015
It's extremely pretty when it's not being worn. Oversized watches look stupid, and this one is obnoxiously large. The external build quality seems pretty good, but the movement sucks (as most play watches do) and the band pulls the hairs on my arm.
This would maybe be a good option for really big guys (250+ lbs), or guys who can't dress themselves and want people to notice only their watch.
I tried on a ZR-2, and it was somehow much nicer than this one. The band didn't pull the hair on my arm, and it looked much more stylish. The only reason I ordered this one is because it comes in the really nice-looking brushed gray color and I haven't seen a ZR-2 in that color.
on April 15, 2014
The watch is very attractive and solid. It has a very large face and that is one of the reasons I bought it. Have had a lot of nice comments so far. The one bad thing for me is that the watch band is very tight on my wrist and I'm hoping that it will loosen a little with wear. Also, there is no handbook that comes with the watch. You have to go online and there is no exact handbook for this watch.
on January 20, 2015
I saw this on line and it looked great!. I was a little suspect as I brought one that was used. But the item arrived as described. No visable marking on the face and only a small mark on the bracket which is not noticable. Maybe the previous only didn't like the weight as it a big watch, but feels good and looks even better. Will consider more watches from the Vestal line as I really like this one>
on December 25, 2013
I've owned mine for a year now and I've received many compliments. They all ask what brand it is. Once I tell them, they seem surprised that it's not one of the more expensive named brands. It sure is an eye catcher. I only set it twice a year at daylight savings time. Very accurate and elegant.
on August 30, 2013
There are a lot of people out there that are fans of another makers large watch with a similar name to a shamed American President. While I like those I remembered Vestal and found this watch. Its a magnificently large watch that compliments my rather large wrist. I looks fantastic in person, was heavy when I bought it but now I am used to it. The only issue was the band was too tight so I emailed Vestal customer service requesting 2 links. It was July 4th week so I had not heard from them but the links were in my mailbox a few days later which allowed me to sport it at the IPCPR.

The pictures do this watch little justice, its a much nicer looking watch in person. The color is great and its easy to read.