Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vestax: CF-X2 Digital Crossfader Upgrade for VCI-300 MKII
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 16, 2015
My vci380 stock crossfader bleed. Bought this gem and fit it on perfectly in my vci 380! The click from scratching is louder then my ttm57 magnetic fader that I used to have or my Innofader PNP, but it cut as sharp! Very buttery!
on November 14, 2014
I purchased the cf-x2 crossfader about a month ago and I can tell you it's movement is so buttery smooth my scratching is much better and most of all the installation was very easy I'm very happy with my choice.
on January 14, 2012
This product is excellent!!!! Instructions in the install are a bit vague but once you go to the official website everything is laid out for you!!! Honestly this is the most amazing fader I've ever used!!! Im a scratch dj and own an innofader installed on the rane 57 with the innojuster attached and ile tell u what the the cfx2 blows it out of the water!!!!! The feel is so buttery smooth and so clean that it glides perfectly, I love my innofader and wouldn't trade it for the world but the cfx2 installed in my vci300 mkii is so convenient to just take with me and scratch whereever the heck I want !!!!! I love this unit and that they chose the VCI mkii to be the one to hold this fader because I loved the unit to begin with and now I am IN LOVE lol..... I rate this a 10 fersure
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2014
Nice crossfader upgrade for my VCI-400 DJ Controller. This crossfader can be used in most Vestax models 300MKII, 380, 400 and up. Get one today!
on September 7, 2014
Immediate improvement, and an easy install. A quality upgrade, and pretty hard to find, as well. The vendor shipped quickly from Japan to USA. Can't wait to really dig in with this.
on November 7, 2014
I put this in my beloved vci-380 and am loving it. A lot more slicker with mad bounce in the kutz! Been rockin it for a week now. So far so good :) long live vestax!!!
on January 17, 2014
Great! Got this for my fiancé. He has the Vestax VCI380 and this worked perfectly. He's been using it since Christmas without any problems and he's uses it every day.
on January 31, 2014
Its the best fader I have ever used on a vci product .my mixes are so much smother with this upgrade
on February 23, 2015
Been running it for a week and its AWESOME. VCi380 installation was easy and took about 20 mins.
on July 4, 2014
Best crossfader out there. Even beats the rane.