- Aircraft wheel chock set with connecting rope for preventing accidental movement of parked aircraft
- Laminated rubber for resistance to slipping, tearing, ozone, abrasion, and adverse weather conditions
- 36" yellow reflective connecting rope for keeping chocks together and providing visibility
- Chocks measure 5" x 10" x 4-1/2"
- Suitable for use with small and large aircraft
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 shipping
Vestil AC-13 Rubber Wheel Airline Chock with Rope, 10" Width x 4-1/2" Height x 5" Length
|Price:||$79.51 ($79.51 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||4.50 inches|
|Overall Length||5 inches|
|Overall Width||10 inches|
This Vestil AC-13 rubber aircraft wheel chock set with reflective connectin... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Vestil AC-13 rubber aircraft wheel chock set with reflective connecting rope can be used for preventing accidental movement of parked aircraft. The chocks are made of laminated rubber for resistance to slipping, tearing, ozone, abrasion, and adverse weather conditions. They come with a 36" yellow reflective connecting rope for keeping chocks together and providing visibility. The chocks measure 5 x 10 x 4-1/2 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top.) This rubber aircraft wheel chock set with reflective connecting rope is suitable for use with small and large aircraft.
Vestil manufactures materials handling equipment, including hoists and trolleys, jib and gantry cranes, loading dock equipment, and storage solutions. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Angola, IN.