- Wire cage service cart with two shelves for storage, delivery or distribution of irregularly shaped materials or supplies
- Galvanized steel body for strength and rust resistance
- Folds into itself for storage in tight spaces
- Two rigid and two swivel casters 5" diameter roll smoothly over most indoor surfaces
- Mesh sides for visibility to interior contents
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Vestil ROL Steel Wire Cage Cart
|Price:||$310.62 - $386.85|
This Vestil ROL wire cage service cart is made of steel, has two shelves, a... See more product details
This Vestil ROL wire cage service cart is made of steel, has two shelves, and is for storage, delivery or distribution of irregularly shaped materials or supplies. It is made of galvanized steel for strength and rust resistance.. It folds into itself for storage in tight spaces and has four 5” casters, two rigid and two swivel, that roll smoothly over most indoor surfaces. The mesh sides give visibility to the cart's interior contents. This utility cart is suitable for material handling applications in many environments.
Utility carts, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Vestil manufactures materials handling equipment, including hoists and trolleys, jib and gantry cranes, loading dock equipment, and storage solutions. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Angola, IN.