Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Veterinarians' Guide to Your Dog's Symptoms
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 15, 2007
I had high hopes for this book, however, the flow charts often end in "call your veterinarian". Even in cases when home remedies are available, it often suggests you call your vet for a home remedy! Calling my vet is what I was trying to avoid (hmmm...I guess I should have expected this, since it is a "veterinarian's guide")! I would leave this one for beginner-level dog owners.
on May 29, 2007
This book is a nice basic guide to figuring out symptoms with your dog. Easy to find symptoms & to understand. A good book to have in your addition along with other dog books one may have.
on May 25, 2009
Very helpful to home diagnose your dog and decide if it needs to go to the vet. Also very useful in helping understand illnesses or injuries your vet may have diagnosed.
on April 7, 2009
I purchased this as a gift for a new dog owner. She has already said it was very helpful.
on February 3, 2009
This book was easy to read and go through; but I was done with it in one afternoon. I was looking to be educated about our new adult dog, and I didn't find plenty of content that did it. Most of what was there I already knew. Possibly useful for someone with no knowledge if dogs; but if you've already done a little research, you'll need to step it up a notch.
on January 27, 2008
We have had 7 Danes, my son has two labs, my daughter one yorkie and we have one pit.. needless to say this is the most used book in my house.. if something happens before we can call a vet.. we all use this.. in fact I bought a copy for my daughter...
on October 6, 2012
need to be able to move around in a book like this to cross reference conditions and symptoms

Also many of the illustrations ... print was too small ... poor presentation
on July 3, 2011
Very detailed. Went too deep into subjects to be an everyday reference for me. I will definately keep the book for those times I need a lot of information.
on January 17, 2013
This is it! No more vet trips for me! I even give my dogs their booster paravirus, or whatever shots.
on June 1, 2016
Another book filled with information. Very helpful to keep dogs healthy