5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat!
Well made, great colour and fit. Good weight for winter here, it doesn't get really cold. Not bulky, will be comfortable for driving.
Published on September 3, 2012 by Susan

2.0 out of 5 stars definitely not as pictured
Published 23 months ago by Jenny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat!, September 3, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars definitely not as pictured, October 26, 2012
Jenny (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
i didnt notice it at first, but if you look in the picture, the reason the coat falls so nicely like the model is because the tie wasnt locked on tightly. not to mention that the coat is actually quite bulky. for first, i was expecting the wool quality to be different. for seconds, the coat was REALLY bulky. i got my normal size 4 and i was trying to layer up to fit into it, it was SO bulky. my sis said i looked like a box. when i tried to tie the knot with the belt, i just looked even worse. unflattering. for reference, im 5'1, xs. if you think sizing down will reduce the bullkiness, i hope it works out for you. i was just not willing to give this coat another chance.

4.0 out of 5 stars MONEY WELL SPENT, February 1, 2014
FITS GREAT, THOUGH THE SLEEVES COULD BE JUST A TAD LONGER. NOT BULKY, LOVE THE COLOR, AND THE PLEATS IN BACK GIVE THIS COAT A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 31, 2014
The coat is cute, but the sizing is weird.I am 36D and I usually wear a size 8 in shirts (Ann Tylor, Ann Taylor Loft...) and size 8 in other coats. I ordered the 8 and a 10 and both are too tight around my shoulders and chest area. I thought with this cut it will not happen, but I was wrong! Also the difference between 8 and a 10 is only with where the button is positioned. Other than the button, the jacket felt exactly the same. The cut is really cute for someone that does not have an hour glass shape. I love pleated backs, but this one is so high up that it makes your butty look larger than it is. I wish it would have worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, but...., April 17, 2013
I love this coat. I live in Hawaii but was visiting my family in Boston recently (during all those snow storms). I bought the coat before I left and wore it every single day, the entire month I was away. I ordered a size 8 and it was a perfect fit (I get Mediums in just about everything). It left room for layering a thin sweater or hoodie. It was very warm, but make sure you have a scarf if you have a low cut top. The only thing that I was upset about was that after wearing it for only 3 hours, I stuck my hands in the pocket and found a small hole. Since it was technically spring I couldn't find gloves anywhere, so I ended up with my hands in my pockets a lot which made the hole grow. Now there's no left pocket. I have to sew it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy bought this for my mom was a bit ..., July 14, 2014
great buy

bought this for my mom was a bit small but exchange was quick and easy. would reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, classic wool coat - flattering silhouette, June 28, 2014
Great price for a 60% wool blend coat. It's a nice fall/winter coat, warm but not excessively bulky, though I live in the northeast so I also have a longer down coat for when it gets really cold. The fabric is a nice smooth texture and hasn't gotten roughed up at all, which I've had happen with other wool coats around the same price range. The pleating in the back is super flattering and defines your waist nicely, which is hard to do when you're all bundled up for the winter!

I do not like the buttons, but I hate shank buttons (the ones with a little loop in back, rather than holes that go through the button), in general. I think they look saggy... I still give this 5 stars because it's really hard to find a coat that fits nicely, and pretty easy to replace some buttons with ones you like.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's them extremely heavy, March 20, 2014
Fabric is rare, and makes me look too fat.
I expected a more elegant material.
It's them extremely heavy
In general terms if you could return it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute coat, February 12, 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing, so I ordered it in a medium for my daughter and it fits very well. It is very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, stylish, warm, perfect!, February 10, 2014
Coat fits beautifully on me!! Ordered a size 8. I usually wear a small/medium or a 6/8. It's lose enough to wear a thinner sweater underneath but fit enough so it doesn't look baggy and unflattering. I'm an hourglass figure so the tie accentuates it very well with the cinching on the waist and flare on the hips. It's warm enough for 30 degrees, thanks weird Florida winter! It came in beautiful condition, just weird that it didn't come in the typical Amazon Box but in an Amazon shipping bag and with a hanger. So when I received it, the hanger was in a million pieces inside the coat. Fortunately, the coat itself wasn't damaged in the slightest. I ordered a different coat at the same time and that also came with a hanger but in a box. Regardless, it's a great coat and well worth the decent price!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›