5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and perfect fit
I usually like my jackets cinched at the waist to give it a better structure or at least with a button or two to sort of cinch in - this one was a zipper and no belt and while i thought this was a great length with the sweater collar and the houndstooth color... I was skeptical to say the least.
It arrived on my prime membership within the promised timeline and was...
Published on September 20, 2012 by OktoberB

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-made but not flattering
I ordered this coat based on the other reviews, but I found the coat to be lacking in the type of structure that creates flattering curves. The "belt" on the back isn't fully sewn in and looks totally out of place. The overall cut is not very fitted and the way the front panel with the snaps is constructed makes it balloon out from the torso.
The coat does get three...
Published on December 3, 2012 by S. Strickland

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and perfect fit, September 20, 2012
It arrived on my prime membership within the promised timeline and was packaged so well with the hanger and everything and is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo warm and well cut... I dont need it for summer in SF but i can definitely see it protecting me in my winters and vacations to colder places - really nicely made and looks stylish and is well cut without the need for a belt.
I love it and highly recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-made but not flattering, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Via Spiga Women's Mini Houndstooth Color-Black Wool Coat (Apparel)
The coat does get three stars for comfort and warmth. It's incredibly cozy and the lining makes it silky smooth on the inside.
Perhaps this coat would be perfect with some tailoring, but for the price I don't think it should need any.
5'8" 150 lbs ordered a size 8.

3.0 out of 5 stars is very nice but too big, but arrived on time, March 16, 2013
overcoat is very beautiful shame that I was big, but is very good material and very well made​​. is of very good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a little long, February 4, 2014
I'm 5'2" and this jacket is way too long on me according to the picture, but it still looks cute! I love the neck part.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, nothing special, September 21, 2013
The sizing and fit are as expected, the coat fits well. I like that the coat is light-weight and soft however the fabric is on the cheap side in terms of appearance, this coat looks worn even though it is brand new because the fabric isn't crisp and sharp; maybe this is because of the grey color but I do not think that the color is the reason this coat looks shabby-worn. I will keep this coat because it is hard to fit a coat that fits well but if I had seen this coat on a rack in a store I wouldn't have tried it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, November 28, 2012
I absolutely love this coat when I saw it on the picture, but when I received it I was dissapointed because there was no front button, and instead of it there was a hole in fabric. I can't returned it because I live far away from USA. All in all the coat is rather pretty but not worth for money. also sizing is too small. Dissapointed with amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool Coat, November 20, 2012
I do love this coat! The quality and cut is very stylish and original. Flattering, warm and true to size. Reminds me a little of vintage coats.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, warm coat, September 29, 2014
Great!
I like it very much. It was what I expected to receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2014