4.0 out of 5 stars viactive
I could not find Viactive calcium chewables in Raspberry- All the stores carry here is Caramel or Milk Chocolate. Raspberry is the best tasting chewable. It is very soft and easily digestible. I was very happy to purchase this product through Amazon.com.
Published on July 11, 2010 by GiGi

1.0 out of 5 stars Caramel flavor is VERY hard to unwrap!!!
Published on July 25, 2011 by R.E.D.

4.0 out of 5 stars viactive, July 11, 2010
This review is from: Viactiv Calcium, Soft Chews, Raspberry, 60 ct. (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, April 14, 2011
E. Cantu (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
They taste fine. I guess if you were comparing them to some kind of high quality candy, they might not meet expectations, but there's nothing wrong with their flavor in my opinion. They get the job done, and provide me with the taste of caramel my diet otherwise lacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caramel flavor is VERY hard to unwrap!!!, July 25, 2011
R.E.D. (Ventura, CA) - See all my reviews
These taste fine but they are way too soft and sticky, so unwrapping them is an ordeal. A lot of the product sticks to the wrapper and gets thrown away, and your fingers end up very sticky too. I may try storing them in the fridge to see if that helps. (Although I do not live in a hot area so it isn't as if the room temperature is warm to begin with.) I've tried generic / off brands in the past and those were great and did not have this problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 16, 2012
Rhonda (Milton, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
As one of the many who use supplements, I have since gotten weary of large and difficult to swallow pills. These calcium supplements are quite flavorful, soft, and make it so easy to take each day. They have become quite a daily treat for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 16, 2011
Harper (Fairfax, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I've purchased this before, and was pleased, so purchased some more. This is available at my warehouse store, but not this selection -- we like the caramel flavor. I recommend this for regular calcium with the vitamin D.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, September 25, 2013
Love this product but I will no longer be buying this since I can get it at costco for a better price

5.0 out of 5 stars A very tasty chocolate calcium supplement, January 24, 2013
I love milk and cheese, but my wife hates milk and only occasionally consumes any cheese. She does eat a little yogurt, but I know she doesn't get nearly enough calcium in her diet. She's 20+ years post-menopausal, and she knows that she needs to supplement her diet, but she never found anything she really liked until I bought two boxes of Viactive - Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Mint flavors. A confirmed chocoholic, she loved both flavors at first bite, and now she has one of each flavor every morning after breakfast.

Are the Viactiv Soft Chews as creamy and tasty as a fine chocolate candy? No, but they're at least as good as a Tootsie Roll, one of my favorite candies. One soft chew has only 0.5 grams of fat, and unfortunately you can't get a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate candy without a high cocoa butter content. For a low-fat chocolate taste, however, Viactiv is very good. There are a number of brands of chewable chocolate calcium supplements on the market, and we've tried most of them, and Viactiv is the best-tasting, in our opinion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet, December 31, 2012
I prefer the Walgreens comparable brand which are cheaper. These are sickening sweet. For most people, sweet is not an issue, and they are more palatable than pills.

1.0 out of 5 stars New is NOT always improved..., August 1, 2012
I had been buying Viactiv for years and didn't even think twice about the new package. That is until I was told by my Dr. that I have a mild blood disorder, one that is pretty common in fact, and he told me to check my supplements for Vitamin K. Sure enough there it was and now I can no longer take them. If you have a clotting issue or are on any type of blood thinner, even an aspirin a day you need to make sure your Dr. knows that you are taking extra vitamin K!! The sad part is they have done this to the whole calcium product line so I can't even switch within their product line. Quite a huge disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, May 11, 2011
SH (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
They actually taste pretty good. However, there is an after taste that I have noticed, so I try to eat them before a meal so that I don't have to deal with it. Much easier than trying to swallow a giant pill multiple times a day.

Viactiv Calcium, Soft Chews, Raspberry, 60 ct.
Out of stock