Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 24, 2014
this app is very good, I can get connected with my friends without any problem
Calls work great too
you can share videos
0Comment|182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2014
I tried to log on but it didn't work because I don't have a viber phone so it's worthless if you are reading this review and are going to get line then you should just get text now it is so much better
on January 16, 2014
It works perfectly on my Kindle HD. I highly recomment it. I was able to do free calls with Viber users and send free messages. :)
22 comments|453 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2014
I hoped this would function well to text back and forth on wi-fi with a family member. They are on a Kindle and they do not have a mobile phone. It turns out this will only work on associated devices like tablets and Kindles IF the person also has it activated on a phone. This could be more clear in the description. I removed it from my devices and now we use Kik which I really like. I can't recommend Viber unless you want it associated with a phone number and I haven't tested it in that situation.
on April 30, 2016
I've used Viber for years now. Actually loved it, open up my Kindle the other day and it says I need to update. No problem doing that before. But the update won't load now. So sad, I hope Viber hasn't moved off the Kindle platform. Yes, I re-installed.
on April 23, 2013
I think this is a good alternative to Skype.Best it is free. Highly recommended and a must have on any smart phone.
0Comment|178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2014
Glad to see Viber on Amazon, finally available for Kindle Fires. There's nothing wrong with the app, works the same way a normal Android device. So don't worry and download away!
0Comment|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
This is an excellent way to communicate with my son studying abroad in the UK with a phone that does not have global capability! No extra cost, no verizon global package needed and free download! We just use our WiFi on both ends. I have it home and whenever available and he has it all over campus. We talk or text anytime day or night for free!
11 comment|320 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
When you have friends or family overseas, this is the perfect way to stay connected without worrying about the cost. And it's a fun app as well.
0Comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2014
It's easy, it's fast, it works well, and it's free! In addition, you can message International - try it - you'll like it!
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse