Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 7, 2012
My six year old has some bladder issues, weak muscles and was having accidents at school. It really embarassed her. The urologist wanted her going to the bathroom every two hours to retrain her body. It was really hard to stay consistent with this. until we got the watch. I have six alarms set to vibrate for her through out the day, and as long as she wears the watch there are no more accidents. What a relief for both of us!
0Comment54 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2014
I bought this watch for my deaf daughter. The alarms are set when her medications are due. It has worked out wonderful for us. I read many reviews on here including the good, bad and ugly. I decided to get it with the conclusion that there must of been quite a bit of user errors contributing to the poor reviews. And YES, there are English instructions. In fact the instructions were folded in the watch box with the English portion face up.To be honest I am not the most patient to following step by step directions but found them to be very clear cut. I was proud of myself that I was able to set the time, alarms and mode. My daughter is 15 and has a very small wrist. She fits the fourth hole starting in the direction of the smallest. I suppose you could even punch out a smaller hole if necessary. I received a follow up email from the company and they provided these tips as follows:
1. This watch can be turned off by holding down all 4 buttons. This will cause the screen to go blank. To turn it back on, hold down all 4 buttons again. This clears any settings. Only turn the watch off if you are not using the watch for an extended period and intend to reset the whole watch before the next use. This is the #1 reason for returned "defective" watches.

2. The watch must be reprogrammed after each battery change. Batteries generally last about 3 months, depending on how many vibratory alarms are utilized.

3. To lock, hold down the bottom two buttons. Do NOT hold down all 4 buttons unless you want to turn the watch OFF and reset it when it is turned back on.
11 comment39 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I purchased this watch for my special needs child who needs to be reminded to use the bathroom. I was so excited that it had 12 vibrating alarm settings. After 6 weeks of use the screen went blank. I figured it just needed a new battery, perhaps it was sitting on a shelf somewhere for too long. Took it to Batteries Plus and they replaced it. It worked immediately. Yay! Well, only for 1 week. Took it back hoping that it was a fluke.. maybe I got a bad battery? They opened it and closed it back up and it started working again (without putting a new battery it in again). Yay! Well, that lasted for another month and then today it died again! What a piece of junk! This was an expensive watch for an 8 year old girl. I am so disappointed. It's hard to find a watch with all these alarms.. it's otherwise perfect. Just wish it would operate properly. I contacted the seller and they told me to call Vibralite directly. Will give that a whirl tomorrow. We'll see.
11 comment17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2013
My daughter was having issues forgetting to go to the bathroom or just not wanting to "miss out". She loves this stylish watch and we set the alarm to go off every 2 hours during the day- she knows to stop everything and go when the watch vibrates. Not only have we seen great results but my daughter is very proud of her accomplishment and is keeping up the good work!
on July 8, 2014
So far, so good! We really like it to start with. It didn't take me forever to program and it fits my very petite daughters wrist. (IF ONLY WE HAD STAYED THAT HAPPY)

UPDATE:
The first three weeks it worked great. Then, in the middle of week number four, a couple of the plastic covers on the buttons fell off. It didn't affect the functionality of the watch though, so I wasn't too worried. That was my first mistake. I should have returned the watch immediately, right then! I would have, if I had realized it only had a 30 day warranty. I am still shocked by that. Next to go, was another button. Now three of the four plastic button covers were missing. Then, the silver plastic circle that surrounds the watch face cracked in two places. The flower design on the watch band started rubbing off. A couple days after that, day my daughter woke up and the sound just stopped working! She needed the sound with the vibration for the watch to effectively help, so this was a major loss. The last straw was today, the glass that covers the digital face just fell out.
For such an expensive watch (MADE FOR CHILDREN), I expected better quality. I am so sad, angry, and disappointed that I spent so much money on such a piece of junk, that I CAN'T EVEN RETURN!! Not sure what we are going to do now, since it looks like none of the other watches have much better reviews. :(
Total time with the watch July 2nd-August 18th 46-47 days.....
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 19, 2015
Exactly what we were looking for. Vibrating alarm is quiet and not noticable by others. Programming is clear enough with the instructions provided, and lockout feature is nice.

**UPDATED 3/25** [Order spare CR1632 batteries when you buy this!]

Several days after receiving the watch, the vibration alarm stopped working. The screen and audible alarms continued to work at this point. I replaced the battery, and the vibration alarm works again. If you are comfortable doing this yourself, it requires a small jeweler's philips screwdriver to remove 4 screws on the back, and then two smaller screws inside that hold the battery in place.

I would recommend that others order several spare batteries at the same time as the watch, and be prepared to replace the initial battery soon after arrival. Our watch is configured with 7 vibration alarms per day, and the expected battery life is 3-4 months. The manual gives a battery life estimate of 2.5 months (12 alarms/day) to 2 years (1 alarm/day).

I spoke with a helpful employee at Global Assistive Devices, and he recommended turning off the vibration alarm (by pushing any of the 4 buttons) as soon as possible rather than letting it buzz for the full 20x/20 seconds.
on December 28, 2013
I purchased this watch as a reminder tool for my 6-year old who was experiencing trouble remembering to go to the bathroom. We received the watch and she stopped having trouble but held on to it just in case. This month, only 2 months after purchase. she began having trouble again so we set the alarms and had her wear it. Unfortunately, the alarms did not work - i.e. the vibration does not occur at the appointed times. The return policy is only lasts 1 month after purchase so unfortunately, we have paid $49.99 for a watch that never functioned properly. I had read similar reviews regarding the poor the quality of the watch but was hoping for a better result since I would try anything to save my daughter the embarrassment of an accident. Do not buy this product - I wish someone would make a higher quality watch that worked, survived the abuse of a young child and fit them properly - they would make a mint!
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
We bought this watch for our 7 year old, who often visits a friend's house in our neighborhood and loses track of time while she's there. It's set for several different times, and we just turn on the alarm for the time we want her home. It works great! Now she uses it to get up in the morning (it lays on her nightstand) and any other times she wants to do something at a certain time. Locking the settings also helps keep her from changing anything. It looks great and is very durable. We tried several different things to try to get her home on time, and this has been the only thing that works.
on September 13, 2015
the watch itself has worked fine, and has been very helpful for my daughter's toilet issues. However, literally 1 day after it wasn't eligible to be returned anymore, the part of the face where the wristband hooks in have started to crack and now the wristband falls off easily. I believe that very soon it won't be useable anymore. Hugely frustrating for a watch that cost this much. I should really get more than 30 days use out of it. Not very happy right now.
on October 9, 2014
We've gone through three of these watches now. They last, at best, a matter of months. I think it's not fluke that they don't warrant their product. It's unfortunately just junk. Works well while it works, but gets to be very expensive and inconvenient to replace several times a year.