5.0 out of 5 stars What is that you are wearing on your feet?
I am asked by strangers everywhere what it is that I am wearing on my feet. These are a great conversation piece.

They are extremely comfortable and give you the feeling of walking around everywhere barefoot without the pain of rocks and sticks stabbing you in the soles of your feet.

I have run in these fairly regularly and despite what some say,...
Published on October 24, 2011 by JPEG007

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller/tighter fit than another similar VFF show
Published 11 months ago by 96Wahoo

5.0 out of 5 stars What is that you are wearing on your feet?, October 24, 2011

I have run in these fairly regularly and despite what some say, even after 3 or 4 months of running in them I still haven't gotten used to them completely. I still end up with sore feet or leg muscles about half of the time and the first 1/2 mile of the run I notice the lack of cushion on the bottom of my feet.

That being said these are worth every penny for two reasons:

1. I no longer get shin splints, even if I alternate between wearing these and wearing my regular shoes.
2. The pain in my left knee is completely gone.

I am only 24 but have had a pain in my left knee for the last several years that may be tendinitis from years of basketball, cross country and track in school. These shoes have helped alleviate all of that.

Anywho who is thinking about purchasing these I would highly recommend it. Maybe start out walking a few miles in them a day for a week or so to break your legs and feet into them first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifelong runner, July 22, 2013
Been running for 33 years. Time for some new shoes so I thought 'what the heck' I'll give 'em a try. Friends who trail run said try them for street running you might like the change. At first it was a chore fitting them on getting them adjusted and learning the new 'feel'. I was skeptical. I hit the street running, I was amazed, I liked the shoes so much I extended my run by a quarter mile on their first outing. I'm routinely a 5K guy right now with an occasional 10K just for kicks. I'm 58. I will run with five finger shoes for as long as I can run. I never ran a marathon before but it is on my bucket list for my 60th birthday. Five finger shoes will be the ticket for my next 2 years of training and distance extension . Just don't forget to buy several pairs of 5 finger socks to go with the shoes. An old dog learns a new trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Forgive me for I have sinned, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Vibram FiveFingers KMD Sport LS Shoes - Men's (Misc.)
I've had knee problems for a while, but in the last 2 years, it's been getting a bit worse. I'd seen the five finger shoes a year previously, but the prices where I live were too high for me to just buy and try, only to find I hated them. So when I came across an online ad at a price just 35% of what they sell for at the shops, I jumped at it, and I've had three pairs of Five Fingers (FF) since.

Like most people who review state, my knee problems went away after using it a few times. I's also stopped wearing business shoes and wore crocs (thankfully Crocs have come out with more designs than the original!)

However, I've not had the golden experience that most seem to have, and I'd like to let you know what I felt, and did about it.

- about 2.5 months after I bought my first pair, I accidentally walked into mushy dog poo at a poorly lit section of a street. The poo went through the material and I had a hell of a time getting the smell out after I washed the bulk of the poo away outside. I soaked it in liquid bleach for 60 minutes, followed by a 15 minute washing in the shower (I live in a place with no taps and hoses readily available outside) and then put it in the clothes washing machine for the longest cycle. (Five finger shoes are supposed to be machine washable and I'd already done it once with no damage to the shoes or clothes). At the end of all this (during which I used a hard scrub brush on my foot for a really really really long time, let me tell you), the threads on the poo affected side were starting to come undone a bit and I could just see my toes. When I wore them for a 4 hour hike two weeks later, they'd come undone in 2 places, and I simply through them away, and went online to buy two more pairs.

- By this time, I'd also gotten used to them- no real troubles with putting them on or removing them, but being 25kg/60 pounds heavier than my university days meant I was putting more force on my feet. If I wore these FF and played sports or hiking, like tennis (loved the added agility), there was no problem. But I f wore them on smooth hard flat surfaces for hours and hours, then my feet, and my knees, would start to hurt, especially if I was moving slowly. Being in shopping centres would be the easiest understood example. Thus I found FF weren't an all round cure for me. Where the surface was hard and the load on my feet and knees would be high from prolonged load time (standing/slow window shopping as against quick moving hiking on uneven unpaved surfaces- like nature intended), then I'd need to wear Crocs. Sometimes when I hike, I bring both FF and crocs for different surfaces and going up and down steep steps.

- In the last 3 weeks I've committed a sin most fanatical...I mean most reasonable FF wearers would never consider....I put an insole in. Purists would say that not having an insole is the reason for the FF concept in the beginning. Yeah well.....send the suicide bombers my way then ..... I cut the end off so that it ended where the toes are and so far I did a shopping 1 hour and 15km cycling combo with no pain, and walked 5.5km with slight pain my my knee by the end. Overall it's not a big deal. Will I keep the insole in? I don't know. I'm always trying new shoes and fiddling around the find the best support given my foot, knee and occasional hip discomfort.

I hope my real world experiences help you a little, even if it's having a chuckle at my expense ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7th pair of five finger shoes, June 13, 2013
For the last 18 months, I've worn nothing but Vibram's Fivefinger shoes. Whether I'm hiking, running, working, driving, anything; I only wear these shoes and I love it! I use to get back pain (low-back sciatica) but it went away after re-learning how to walk in these shoes, after just a few days I was sold. I've gone back to normal shoes 3 times in the last year and a half and EVERY TIME my sciatic pain returned. I'll be sticking with my Vibrams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, March 10, 2014
I wear a 9 so i went 9-9.5, they fit perfect i ordered a couple pairs of the toe socks and with them on they still fit great.
I have worn them for two full days so far and my feet feel great, i stepped in mud the yesterday and it wiped right off without staining.
They are light and didn't take long to get used to.
I will def buy more when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vibram FF, May 4, 2014
I've had the Komodo Sport and now the Komodo Sport LS...the LS is by far the superior of the two...the lacing system makes it so much easier to put them on period. Plus my toes fit much better in the individual pockets than they did in the KMD sport. I had to stretch our my middle toe pockets in the KMD sport where as I didn't have to with the LS. I absolutely love the KMD Sport LS as my all around Vibram five finger shoes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat them, August 9, 2013
They fit like a glove, my husband loves them and wears them all the time. He said they feel like you have nothing on. I was a little concerned because he hate anything between his toes. But some how these are different. He wants another pair already. They give a new meaning to comfort. Delivery was on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Vibrams so far!, December 16, 2012
This is the first pair of Vibrams I purchased with the quick tie shoe laces installed. I run triathlons, and running events all with Vibram shoes. These so far have been my favorite out of the 3 I have previously owned. The shoe lace just made the shoe seem more secure to my foot and this has been the longest lasting Vibram I have had up until now. The inside sole usually starts sliding around on me usually around the 6th month but this one seems to still be securely in place. For those that are into the barefoot running craze, this is a good option.

5.0 out of 5 stars komodosport ls, December 26, 2011
this is my second pair of vibrams and i love them i would never wear regular shoes again to run and if i could wear them to work i would!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller/tighter fit than another similar VFF show, December 19, 2013
96Wahoo (Yokohama, Japan) - See all my reviews
I really like the Vibram Five Fingers, as they add a different component to a run or workout. I bought these as replacements for another pair I have had several years. I was a little surprised to find these do not fit the same, although the two types of shoes are nearly identical. I thought buying a similar model, I would get the same fit, but was wrong. With these shoes, I would recommend trying them on at a store for size, vice assuming they will fit when ordering online. If they were not too tight, I would have given these 4 stars.

Vibram FiveFingers KMD Sport LS Shoes - Men's