|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.13 - $100.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Lightly padded tongue & speed lacing system
- Serrated blade lug design
- XS Trek Outsole
- Zero Drop
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The ideal combination of ground feedback and protection, the KSO evo allows wearers to experience terrain with great grip and flexibility. Less than 5 millimeters, the thin sole encourages good form while still durable enough to absorb shock.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0108T2TT2
- Item model number: KSO EVO-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear Vibrams for casual use, working out, running (road and trails), hiking, and everything else I do, and I recommend them to all of my clients (I am a personal trainer and own a wellness center) - but it is extremely important for people that are new to such minimalist shoes to take it VERY slow when first re-acclimating your feet and entire body to less cushion, less support, and new movement patterns.
Now as far as the KSO Evo specifically, this shoes seems to do a better job than any other before it in terms of getting as close as possible to being barefoot while still maintaining a great fit. The EL-X is extremely similar to the KSO Evo, but the fit is very awkward in the heel for many people and also very tight in the in-step (I personally had both issues and this was the only pair of Vibrams I ever had to send back because no size fit properly). In the KSO Evo they kept the light and thin structure that drew me to the EL-X, but corrected the weird heel and added a lace system that allows you to adjust the fit but still not have to tie it every time you put them on (set it once in the beginning and it should be good to go).Read more ›
- you WILL feel what you are running on. If you run over little tiny rocks, you will be able to tell that they are little tiny rocks, if you run over bigger ones with points, you will feel those as well! These are meant to give you a close to barefoot feel...if you do not want that, then buy regular huge sole sneakers.
- if you are running on a trail or doing some agility work, you CAN sprain an ankle, break a toe, or hurt yourself. These do not have ankle support, just like your feet. If you need extra ankle support, buy a brace that is not too bulky and you will be able to wear it with these.
- if you are lifting weights or doing other strength training stuff, you CAN break a toe, stub your toe, etc. These do not offer protection on the top of your foot. It is a thin stretchy material on top, it is meant to help your foot breathe but not offer protection. If you expect to drop something on your foot and bounce off like a steel toe construction boot, you painfully misunderstood this product.
- they take a while to get used to. Before you buy these, ask yourself this question, how often have I been doing all activities that I normally would do, barefoot? If you answered never, not often, rarely, hardly ever, etc. then these shoes will hurt (especially your calves) for a few months. If you wear normal sneakers, you are off the ground and there is so much cushion that supports you NO MATTER how you run.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm in love with these barefoot shoes, and don't want to wear anything else! They are simply amazing, and look great!Published 3 days ago by Keith French
It met all my expectations... Can't wait to use them on my trip to Cancun this upcoming Memorial Day weekend.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have worn Vibrams for several years now and this was my third pair. I tore a small hole in the top of them (and my foot) so they are no longer my daily pair and have moved to my... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Karma
A little tough to get toes in but great for what they advertise. Coming on vacation with me:)Published 7 days ago by Dominick Pedulla
Unique style. The feeling/advantages of being barefoot while training with protection of a lightweight shoe.Published 8 days ago by Gary
Firstly: I have unusually wide, thick feet, so most shoes don't fit right anyway. If you can comfortably wear a generic pair of shoes, these should fit very well. Read morePublished 9 days ago by C. Johnson
They fit as expected but I wear them while walking the reef in the ocean. I've ran in them but they're not cup of tea after I broke a toe on a curb.Published 9 days ago by chris c sirignano
I just received my package today and I threw them on and they fit perfectly and they are very comfortable! Very satisfied!Published 13 days ago by dilon sitz