Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Magic Wand Massager
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 12, 2008
Wow! This is the best money I've ever spent. Of course, I don't know how this will work for others, but based on the good reviews, my husband and I ordered this. It arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. I am in my thirties and have never (ever) been able to have an orgasm. After reading books, trying another toy, and working tirelessly alone and with my hubby on this, I was beyond frustrated. I got this today and within 5 or 10 minutes, I finally knew what all the fuss was about. It worked for me! I'm sure it's wonderful for sore muscles, too. ;) Normally, I wouldn't write a review about so personal of a topic, but I know how embarrassing and frustrating my struggle was, so I'm hoping this might be of help to someone else.
1313 comments|901 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2014
This microphone gives off so much static that I can't hear anything. My roommate had better luck with hers. I could hear her using the lord's name in vain from two floors down!
44 comments|225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2013
I have seen HEAVEN AND GOD AND JESUS AND ANGELS AND WOW GET THIS YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY I PROMISE!
44 comments|197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2011
I have owned one of these for over 2 years, and lemme just say. This is NOT a massager, this is for your clitoris. So put it on your clitoris, and watch what happens. : Oh yeah and it's bulky but you won't care. Take my word for it.
11 comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2006
Ok, so the "Magic Wand" (goofy name) is marketed as a vibrating massager for "muscle pain and fatigue" - but I don't know how many people are using it on sore necks and shoulders. It won't help you pull a rabbit out of a hat, but it will probably make you verrrry happy between your legs!

What I like personally about the Magic Wand is the low vibration - which was probably intended for deep tissue massage ... but you know women are very creative, so we found other uses for it! I find most battery operated vibrators have annoying, manic, loud, buzzing, high frequency vibrations - not relaxing or erotic! The Magic Wand plugs into the wall, and so the vibration is much stronger than it's battery-operated cousins.

The only minor complaint about this product - it is a little bulky (if you were planning to use it with a partner). I imagine it may be a little intimidating for your partner if you whipped out the Magic Wand without any warning! It kind of looks like a weapon from Star Trek. "Honey, is that a - taser??? Is there an outlet in your sector, Captain?"

Overall, it's a nice tool for the bedroom - if you don't mind the size of it. (But frankly with the powerful and pleasurable vibrations it brings, who cares what it looks like?)
88 comments|655 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2014
Ccccaaaan nottttt type. Too bussssy having... Oh god I love this thing.
33 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
I ordered this for my girlfriend (and me) because how could over 1,000 female reviewers be wrong? Answer: they can't!!

Good Lord, did this work on her! She couldn't form words while she was using it, except for curse words that I can't write here. Her "words" easily drowned out the sound of the Hitachi and made me wish I was a woman.

The first time we (she) used it for over five minutes at a time, and she firmly held it with both hands. For me to get a "turn" - I had to unplug the Hitachi. (I can't make this stuff up.)

When we used it the first time, she applied it three different times - with astounding, jaw clenching results!

I asked her to tell me what it felt like, but she was unable to articulate it using words. This is why it made me wish I was a woman.

In sum: this gave her so much, so very much pleasure I must give the Hitachi five stars!

UPDATE January, 2015

My girlfriend suggested that I get an adapter so she could use this in the car when I was driving. Not being a dolt, I did just that and she test drove it today. Gadzooks! This makes a twenty minute drive a fun adventure for the both of us. She said she found the experience "very satisfying". So satisfying, she needed two cigarettes after she used it.

I suggest you consider buying a 12 volt to 120 volt inverter (I didn't know they existed either). I'll just stop here. ~ D.
33 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2007
I bought my first Magic Wand in late 2000 on the advice of a friend and haven't regreted it for a minute. Unfortunately, BOB's burning out and now I have to replace him, but we've had a fabulous 6 year relationship... he lasted longer than my first husband!
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2015
What can a girls say about this product!??? WOW WOW WOW and where have you been all my life! Hubby asked me to purchase this for our tired sore aching muscles.....hahhaha NOT....he heard some "ladies" on the radio talking about it and how it was the best thing EVER. So people here is the thing that HELPS my muscles INSTANTLY relax (of course my husband rubs it on my exactly where it needs to be). This most excellent device is a MUST have in EVERYONES toy box. I highly recommend using it with a partner and purchasing the necessary attachments. YES they may specific attachments for this "massager".....seriously people you all have to try this! Amazing....and I'll buy another when I burn this one up! AND we GET IT HOT! BUY IT NOW!!!! and I'm buying stock in the company right now! hahahha
on October 10, 2012
I bought this for my wife as her other vibrator (which was one that did not plug into an outlet, mind you) was starting to get some mechanical problems...perhaps from just excessive wear and tear. Although I was meaning to just find her a replacement vibrator, I came across this and decided to look into it as it appeared powerful enough to be used for massaging (whether or not this was the original purpose of such a product, who knows :p).

So after seeing it was pretty cheap and was made by a rather good brand "Hitachi," I had it shipped overnight. Our first thought was that it is rather large, not that we are complaining it is large, but I certainly did expect something smaller. It comes with just two speed settings, however, when we plugged it in, the slow setting alone was many times stronger than my wife's vibrator even when it was turned on to full power. Immediately my wife wanted to use it to massage her back, so for half an hour she rubbed her back, face, head and arms with it. She said it really loosened her back which has been bothering her the past few weeks. At the same time, it helped with her period cramps quite a bit. As for her face, she said that it relieved the sinus pressure she had as well. So for non-sexual massages, it works very well. My wife used it on my back as well and it felt very nice, while it even appeared to loosen some knots I had.

As for sexual stimulation, it was a bit overwhelming for my wife the first few times, even with the slower setting. I think our suggestion is that if you haven't really used many vibrating toys before, perhaps you may want to try something smaller/weaker, one that is battery powered. At the same time, the ball shape I guess can be awkward to use compared to many other toys which are more phallic shaped, however, you should be able to get used to it after a while, though I can see how it might be uncomfortable for some women.

The cord length is pretty ideal, somewhat long (not at home to measure exactly), however, some may want to get some kind of extension especially for use on the bed as someone with perhaps my kind of bedroom/bed setup, it won't reach to the middle of our bed, but it is comfortably accessible if you are at the side of the bed.

Well in short, it is very powerful especially if you have only used battery operated vibrators in the past like us. I'm sure there are very strong battery powered ones out there, but certainly for this price, I would assume this is the best deal. The product looks well made and it is easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this for either sexual or non-sexual uses, perfect if you are looking for both, however. I personally don't have any real complaint about the product except I do wish that it did have even lower speed settings so that those that it may be too intense for, they can work into it a little easier.