Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vibrating To Spirit: A Psychic's Journey to the Other Side
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 29, 2003
Reading this book was like talking to an old friend. Everything is so accessible and full of love and light. I loved it! What I love about the book is that it is not preachy. Kathleen gives you her experiences and the tools she feels work best and then leaves the road wide open for you to explore. That is what true spirituality is all about. The wonderful added humor is extra icing on the cake. A must read not just for those interested in the psychic realm but for anyone who has lost a loved one.
on May 17, 2003
I just finished reading, �Vibrating to Spirit,� by Kathleen Tucci and I am compelled to write my recommendation for this book. This is truly a thought provoking and deeply spiritual piece that will show the reader how to communicate with loved ones that have crossed over. The author takes you on a journey of spirituality as she explains how to communicate with spirit.
Vibrating to Spirit is riveting, a real page turner that will capture you and enlighten you while answering the questions about life after death that have been debated for centuries. For all those searching for answers this is a must read!
on May 22, 2003
Kathleen's book touched my life during a time when I most needed validation of the spiritual experiences I was having as well as other obstacles I was facing in every day life. She has helped open a new world for me while calming my fears and doubts. Her gentle, assuring manner has convinced me to be more open to what the spirit world shows us and made me understand that we are always in control and not alone. I learned that trusting your instincts holds true, enabling your successes to be more meaningful and accurate. I've read Life After Life, One Last Time, Hello From Heaven, etc....those being awesome and extremely helpful for me, but Kathleen brings a unique flavor to add to the book shelf. People would enjoy reading this book and will then sample the essence this book gives through her personal style and openness. I would recommend Vibrating To Spirit to anybody looking for answers in the spirit realm and wondering if this is a part of God's great love and purpose.
Denise N.
on July 21, 2011
I bought this book thinking it would be an in depth look at the Other Side, or what happens to you when you die. Instead, it includes some info on the author's mediumship, some of her clients and their readings, but it contained nothing new about the Other Side. The info at the back about Tools you can use for readings seemed tacked on just to make the book longer. It needed a good editor, because it jumps around a bit.

This book might be good for a beginner, but not if you've read a few books by Mediums, like Edgar Cayce, etc.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2006
I was looking for a book from which to learn and put my 'vibrations' higher - almost bought a book from Sylvia's Browne's son, but saw in the area that people who see this book, also bought these books - and one of them was Mrs. Tucci's book. And it clicked with me. One of the things that got me and I have written this before in Matheson's What Dreams May Come - is the descriptions of the Afterlife were what I felt they should be - although she was mentioning the movie with Robin Williams, I visualized it in my soul.

Tucci gives solid, simple ways of making our way towards God's Path - Sorry I didn't discover this book sooner, but maybe this was the right time for me to have it.

I don't think you'd be looking at this review if you were not on a metaphysical path - if you are this is one beautiful book to be cherished - if you doubt, well I cannot blame you, but I have seen enough personally and read many books to be a believer.
on May 22, 2003
I enjoyed the book tremendously. I found it easy to read and understand. It contained many helpful 'example' stories of how everyday life can be not so ordinary. I have recommended the book to friends who are interested in a taste of spirit communication with a down to earth feel. I hope she writes many more books.
on May 22, 2003
I've read books by James Van Praagh and John Edward and found Vibrating to Spirit to be very similar. The authors tell stories of their experiences to convey how Spirit communicates. I don't like to read much, therefore it takes me months sometimes to finish a book. However, I found Kathleen Tucci's book to be such an entertaining and easy read I finished the book in just a few days! You can feel Kathleen's caring heart in her writing and how rewarding it is for her to make a difference in people's lives. I learned all of us have the ability, also how to tap into it and that the smallest details can make a world of difference in a reading where you connect with a loved one. I recommend Vibrating to Spirit to anyone.
Miranda M.
Reiki Specialist
on May 22, 2003
I picked up this book and couldn't put it down. The writing is so personal, warm and inclusive that I felt like Kathleen was in my room sharing her life; the ups and downs and how she progressed to where she is now. What a phenomenal person she is! Just amazing! Everything about the book is amazing. It feels like an old and valued friend and I thank her for that.
Rita G.
Psychic Fair Coordinator
on September 9, 2009
After losing my husband, I was looking for any answer in anything I could find to read, if he was Ok after he passed. This book made me understand the process of the spirits. It was so helpful in my healing.
Today I had a reading with Kathleen, by phone, it was more than I could ever dreamed of. She not only connected with him, but told me things that no one could have known but my husband, or someone who lives in my home. Being I am the only one that lives here, what he told her was amazing. Anyone that doesn't believe, needs to read this book, and if possible have a reading with Kathleen, it was the best day of my life, since I lost my husband. For those that have a doubt if there is life after death????? This book, and Kathleen will change your mind and your life forever.
Cheri Fogle
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2009
I wanted this book to be twice as long, and hope the author writes many more books. It offers fascinating examples of how the author receives and communicates messages. The book is well-written and the content is powerful. It is one of the best books I've read of its kind.