Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 15, 2013
This speaker meets all expectations for a small footprint sound machine. Sturdy and well built. When put on a table, the sound comes alive. Bluetooth is strong and picks up signal with minimal loss - and even the speakerphone works great when you need that hands free phone conversation at an office. My downside , is that it doesn't work with Iphone garageBand as a speaker when playing a guitar - but this is not Jungle Beat issue -its all Apple format. Bottom line, this product is definitely worth the coin
on March 20, 2013
I ordered this speaker a few weeks ago because a friend had gotten something similar at a home show and I was impressed with the sound. I couldn't find the one she had so I chose this one because it also had bluetooth capability. The speaker arrived charged and worked right out of the box with the supplied cable. The bluetooth setup was super simple with my iphone and it puts out fantastic sound. I like the sound when it's on the hardwood floor, on a table... it's fun testing it on all sorts of surfaces. I haven't tested battery life but i played with it a lot before deciding to give it the recommended initial charge (woops). The unit is a little heavier than it appears but if that's what it takes to get fantastic sound quality, I'll take it. It's still very portable.
on February 11, 2013
My husband bought me this because I like to listen to internet radio, so now instead of carrying around our IPAD, with not so good sound quality, all I have to do is move this little speaker from room to room with me. The quality is amazing for the size, cost (value). Its not like the Bose or anything, but very good.
I can listen to BBC radio 2, and catch up with all the stuff that's going on in England, where ever I am, on the patio, or in the house, perfect!
on August 18, 2013
My brother in law had mentioned this, so we got him one for his birthday. I have to admit that I was completely skeptical that these would perform anywhere remotely near to the portrayal in the product marketing.

I am happy to report my skepticism was misplaced, as the sound these put out is quite a bit larger than I expected. There is way more bass than there should be, so I guess the vibration speaker really is capable of resonating through solid objects to use them as larger speakers.

Wood tables worked really well. Granite countertops not so much. Sliding glass doors worked ok. The brick wall didn't. Drywall worked, and a plastic bin did not. The car roof worked pretty well. Even a cardboard box worked well enough to listen to music.

Volume got a bit louder via a direct cable connection, versus how loud it could get via Bluetooth.

Definitely a recommended buy on this speaker!
on March 10, 2013
it was a gamble for me to try this speaker but i think i made the right bet. everybody who hears this were amazed of the base this produces and sound quality is very good too. better than monster one of my friends say. the only thing is it won't be as loud as you want it to be, it's great for small area and quiet environment, i use it in the office placed in one of the wooden cabinet and they thought i have a subwoofer hidden.i highly recommend it.
on August 2, 2013
Great service, and great product. I've already had 2 people to inquire about where I got it, and I've only had it a couple of days. Everyone thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, and it is pretty awesome. Pat
on July 7, 2013
Sounds great good price very portable. Connects easily good price.put it on a glass table or a card board box and you won't believe the sound that comes out of tho s tiny litttle speaker.
on August 5, 2013
overall satisfied. would have rated this item higher if switches/dials were easier to operate and if recharging light was more easily identifiable. wattage on the low side but expected that for my particular use.. also not always easy to switch to telephone mode..
on April 12, 2013
I was a little optimistic but after I Bluetoothed it to my Droid i was diffently sold!... Great sound, durable, and well worth the money!...
on April 10, 2013
Love the sound and quality of build. Solid heavy feel. I recommended this to several other people.
I take it to work.