Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR [Vibration Reduction] Nikkor Telephoto Zoom Lens Import for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras, includes; 9pc CD Supply Accessory Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 17, 2014
Lets face it, you aren't buying this for the accessories, but they are still of good quality and useful. The bag to hold the lens isn't really necessary as the lens comes with it's own. The hood is ok, but again the lens comes with one. I haven't tried the filters but I imagine they will work just fine.

As for the lens, it is exactly what I expected, and is indeed a genuine Nikon Nikkor VR lens. Attaches to the camera and works flawlessly. This is the ED lens, which is better than some G lenses on the market. I'm not terribly concerned about the lack of warranty from Nikon, because this lens will be used less often than my 18-55mm that came with the camera. Great lens at a great price.
on June 20, 2014
I'm just a hobbyist with a Nikon D3100. The autofocus does work on this lens, however it drains the battery verrryy quickly. The filters are great, the lens hoods are great, and the blower is fantastic.

I've taken some of my favorite shots with this lens. It's extremely clear.

However it does not perform well in low light, but that's to be expected.
on June 20, 2014
Was exactly what I expected Great, all items were delivered as advertised. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs A telephoto Lens
on April 18, 2014
OK.....I am not a professional photographer. I do not have a lab to test this lens in. I shoot wildlife and Landscape in Alaska. There are so many variables when testing a lens, lighting, settings, camera. operator . I use a Nikon D40, Nikon D90, Nikon D7000. I have the Nikon 70-300mm, Nikon 35mm, Nikon 18-55mm, Nikon 18-105, Nikon 85mm, Tamron 28-300, Sigma 150-500mm. For those who only shoot for fun and need a good inexpensive lens to complement a Nikon 18-55mm. I would give this lens a 4 star, but for my use I was very disappointed in this lens. I went solely on Rockwell's recommendation and that was a mistake. The lens is light weight made of plastic, but that doesn't bother me. I take good care of my equipment. With the lens that I own I can get a good picture with any one of them...even the Nikon 55-200mm, but I love not having to work for my shot to be in focus. This lens does not come close to my Nikon 18-105mm or my Nikon 35mm and 85mm. The 55-200mm does shoot a little better than my Tamron 28-300mm in some cases. But I have taken some tack sharp pictures of eagles with my Tamron...equal to my Nikon 70-300mm in some cases. Bottom line I was disappointed with the Nikon 55-200mm. It did not live up to Ken Rockwell's review. I will continue to shoot with it and maybe I will learn how to get better pictures from this lens.
on October 13, 2014
Can't beat the price of this bundle. If you are looking for a new lense for your Nikon, this one is a really good one. And the 200mm lets you take some really awesome portraits !

I bought it for my D200, and it is working perfectly. The VR is a plus as I also tried another one without VR, and it was more difficult to do some really good pictures (more blurry without a stand)
on August 17, 2014
This lens is gray market (from Hongkong) but works just as well as the US version. The seller offers warranty but NikonUSA doesn't for gray market items. So if this is a big deal for you, don't buy this.
on July 8, 2014
Ok, this is a CHEAP (I own the real one and this one) version. It is slow to focus and hard to get a real crisp image. BUT for my 14yr old son, this is a 'stressful' starter lens. For our application we are happy with it. He is learning photography and we don't have to worry about him wrecking a $800 lens.
on July 29, 2014
Great. complete kit
on April 11, 2015
Great buy. About a $100 cheaper than Wal-Mart.
on August 26, 2014