5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!
I had both of my children via c-section and developed a layer of fat between my ab muscles that I could not get rid of to save my life! No amount of crunches or sit-ups helped. This belt has stimulated those ab muscles and now the layer of fat is diminishing.
Published 17 months ago by Karen L. Mienheartt

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money
Published on February 2, 2010 by Matryshka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, February 2, 2010
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
I purchased this when I was in the U.S. last October. After using it less than 6 times the remote no longer worked so you can't turn the belt off, the manual function is useless & it only vibrates at the highest level. There is no warranty included with the manual & when browsing the web to see if there was a place where it could be repaired...it appears the manufacturing company in China has declared bankruptcy. I now have a very expensive vibrating paperweight so beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled!, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
Do not fall prey to reviews stating this item "stimulates" muscles! The ONLY way to stimulate muscles in through electrodes OR by actually exercising burning calories and FAT!!

I purchased this item... gave into Gene's wonderful review of the item. I was so wrong. Once I received the product it would not turn on, eventually after 4 hours of toying with it while doing physics homework it just decided to turn on. The device even BURNT a wall socket out!! How CHEAP is that!? There is no WRONG way to plug this thing in! Literally sitting there watching the LED light on the AC adapter dim when the unit is turned on. If this thing need to consume so much power they could have provided a POWER PACK as you normally receive with your computer printers. Also, the threading where the strap, which goes around your waist, was so poorly knitted and just came apart... there were no more than a dozen threads to hold it in place.

I would NOT suggest this item to anyone... not only is it poorly constructed, it is also false advertisement. You want to loose weight or those handles you have to actually get out and run or go to the gym. However, it is a great personal masseuse!

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, Poor Quality and Unsupported by Manufacturer, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
I received the Vibro Shape Professional Slimming (Vibro Toning belt) manufactured by Homemark "Your mark for Quality" and had the following issues:

The unit came with a European plug requiring me to purchase a US adapter.

I checked the operating input voltage and it was designed for the US voltage and European voltages. I plugged it in and the vibration feature did not function, only the heat massage worked.

I an Electrical Engineer and isolated the problem the controller and if you read the other posts on this product, this is a common problem with the device.

I contacted the manufacturer as per enclosed instructions with no avail; just a lot of emails and they want me to return the item to Asia for replacement.

I requested again a replacement controller or printed circuit board and I will affect repairs myself on the device and was again instructed to return the device to Asia for replacement but this wasn't a practical option since the shipping cost far exceeds the items value.

In summary, and given evidence from other Customer Reviews, this is a poor quality product not supported by the manufacturer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all!, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
As soon as I plugged it in it sparked and started to smoke. Not sure if it still works but I don't want to use it an electrocute my self. I had high hopes for this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
this doesn't deliver the results it promises. the belt can't be tightened sufficiently to actually contract the muscles.it vibrates over the skin causing chaffing.

1.0 out of 5 stars BELT, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
Belt does nothing but get hot the controller get so hot that you cant hold it. Belt is nothing but a waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars the Beautyko belt is awful! nothing like original IGIA!, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
This product is not even close to original IGIA vibro shape belt and not only it is falling apart on stitches and vent fans have fell off before I even tried to use it also does not work as it supposed to including non functioning timer, overheat in 15 minutes and smoke/smell (to be honest I am not even sure it is safe to use). I've had original IGIA product for 3 years and since it has worn out wanted to buy a replacement and can not even say how disappointed I am with this product. Do not waste you money on this one from Beautyko!

P.S it is also missing promised instructions CD and manual!

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this!!, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
1st one I ordered broke down....got a replacement & the second one broke down, too!!
total waste of money...not even worth going through the b.s. for a refund!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Beautyko Vibro Toning belt (Sports)
I thought this belt was battery operated, I don't like the fact that I have to just sit while wearing this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Beautyko Vibro Toning belt
$119.99 $39.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.